Fake People

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

people who say that they will buy it from you turns out the fake on you i ate that +%+#
wait, whut?
Anyways, OP, you a lame for making this thread. I bet your the same cat running around saying you started wearing a certain item of clothing or an accessorybefore then everybody else and when you see it start to pop off, you get mad and stop wearing it. LAME! No Ideas Original word to Nas, get used to it. Nothingyou wear was started by you, you saw it on somebody else and copped. IMO you are as much of lame as those that you call fakez just for giving them the light ofday when you shouldn't even care about them or what they do with their damn life's.

I swear the majority of the people in this world are fake.

I notice this, but I basically live my life like FlyNY, I don't really care. I'm never going to accomplish anything by calling those people out, I keepit moving.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I swear the majority of the people in this world are fake.

I notice this, but I basically live my life like FlyNY, I don't really care. I'm never going to accomplish anything by calling those people out, I keep it moving.

But sometime these fake people are in positions that you have to hurdle over...especially at my school.

Homeboy noticed me & this chick been gettin close lately so he asked about, told him i was tryna see where it took me.
Ol' boy hit her up on text sayin to drop me and roll with him..
And you supposed to be my boy?
smh.gif

A case of CB'n and fakeness..

Im in Florida and been all over , Fake people are everywhere. You just gotta do what works for you, and let them do them making post about dont make em anyless fake. I suggest to just keep it moving if not that $*$ will consume you too

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

tell me about i go to hi skool with mad fake %!* #!%@#
- So true...

About 2-3 years ago, ya know "When baggy clothes were in." I used to see dudes wearing their denim down to their knees and shirts that can fit aboutthree people.
Now, it's purple skinny jeans and a shirt that makes me questioned their sexuality.
tired.gif

And they claimed that their a "Gangstas and Hustlas".

Can name a few right off the top of my head.

I just figure they'll get caught slippin eventually..

You will never in a million years please everyone so don't even waste your time with the BS. Someone's always going to have something to say so keepdoing you and keep it moving bruh.

you gotta come stronger then that on your first post..im gonna give u 5 days to rethink your next thread.......

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I live in FL, but I've never really encountered any fake #+% dudes.

laugh.gif
You trippin

-lol foreal.

_He must be one of them.
laugh.gif
I'm not fake. I just surround myself with real people, so I've never really experienced the fake side of life.

laugh.gif
You trippin

-lol foreal.

_He must be one of them.
laugh.gif
I'm not fake. I just surround myself with real people, so I've never really experienced the fake side of life.

-Oh ok.
_What part of Fl you stay in?

laugh.gif
You trippin

-lol foreal.

_He must be one of them.
laugh.gif

-Oh ok.
_What part of Fl you stay in?
Duval.

Back
Top Bottom