Fake Phone Conversations Vol. I cant be the only one!

So i think i have a problem... i have more fake phone conversations than real ones... seriously

I hate talking on the phone yet every time im in public and see sumone whose name i forget, or sumone i jus generally dont feel like talking to... I answer myphone... regardless of if its ringing
laugh.gif

the funny part is the fake convos i then proceed to have haha
smh.gif

anyone else do this?

I bust out my phone and pretend to be texting when I'm standing around alone waiting for someone. Sometimes I'm just playing tetris though.

Hahah yall dont ever see no annoying M'effer walking ur way in the distance?

or be really zooted n see some cutie from class n u got nuthinggg to say at the moment?

or see a person u recently met n cant rememebr their name for the life of u???

yeah... when Im talking to someone and i need an excuse to leave i'll bust out the phone and pretend I gotta go...

You not the only one, man. I take the elevator everyday, so I gotta pretend I'm texting when some old person is in there with my that I know is just dyingto talk haha. But yeah, when I'm walking around campus during the semester, I'm guilty of faking that I'm calling somebody. I never actually talk.

i did that once or twice when i walk into a store, and the store seller tries to sell me something

Nah, but I might start. I've been having MAD awkward run ins at the studio with people/rappers/execs I'm suppossed to know or have some sort of... Idunno... I guess I could say I'm expected to care they exist or "rub elbows" with them or whatever. But I don't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Executive76

No I'm not fake
this answer makes no sense... being fake would be stopping n pretending to be all buddy/buddy n carry a pointless convo... i dont like being fake,hence i avoid the situations in which i might be forced to do so all together...
grin.gif

is it that serious tho, just chuck annyonig dudes a duece and keep it moving. i do however always have headphones on so i dont have to talk

Back
Top Bottom