Fake Sneakers at Nike Outlets?

Those are
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

I know people who would do the same thing at the 34 street footlocker

and get away with it everytime with white on white af1's

hmm not sure why anyone is surprised. on one hand you cant blame store employees, their job is just to work there, not work nike investigations. you cant blamenike for not being able to control every fake that goes thru its stores, since there are probably millions of legit nike shoes sold every year. all you can dois know what to look for and just say no to fakes.

i pick up some dontrelle williams dunks the other day at an outlet and there was a stamp on it that said something about a defect. thats why i mentioned thestamp. but you right man. just say no.

It looks a little "off" because they're in an outlet. Usually, the items are in outlets because they didn't 100% meet quality standards forNike.

yea dudes be doin that around here
1. they will buy the regular all white AF1's
2. buy the fake all white AF1's from the "shoe man"
3. put the fake ones in the real box that they bought from the store
4. take them back and get there money back, lol
Word!

Most store employees either dont know or dont care care if a shoe is fake. Its not that hard to pull off.

Sadly, this has been happening at legit shoe stores for years. You definitely have to be careful, especially when it comes to frequently-faked kicks like AM95,AF1 and any retro Jordan.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

somebody probably pulled the switcheroo

Exactly what I was thinking. Sad that now companies are going to have to spend good money training employees how to tell if a shoe is fake...

this has been going on for years ma best friend wanted to pull this on nike and i had a tough choice to make. Nike or my best friend ... i chose nike

Back
Top Bottom