Fakes Ruined The Brand

jeez, I went to west Seattle one day, all I saw was fakes. I even saw McDonald XI's.. Fakes definatly ruined JB, alot of the kids at my school startingbuying fakes, because its so cheap.

its easier to get fakes for cheaper why not.... people arent gonna look in your shoes to do a quick legit check

JB ruined its self ...i remember how jordans would sell out on release days...now they sit on shelves collecting dust
jordans just arent what they used to be...nike took over there spot

the only nuimbered jordans i see are from me and my boys...everyone else rocks fusions or dunks

jb just over prices all of their products, and has terrible marketing. why would they make the true blues and hall of fame 3s international? that just makes itlook like they dont care about us. plus why would they make the nubucks $150, and the hall of fames $125, when the hall of fames are a better shoe. jb is juststupid right now

I think the fakes ruined the perception of people that weren't really knowledgeable to the brand in the first place which were many of people...

The Brand continued to ruin themselves as the tried to cater to those same people....

Brand def. ruined themselves by not doing more about fakes...and then making their own shoes resemble fakes
eyes.gif
....Blurred the line waaay to much for the average consumer...

I am hoping they take the opportunity to save themselves during the 25th anni year...just hope its not too late.

what's sad is that "Fake" looking colorways for legit J's are considered acceptable on here.....

I DONT GIVE A @#$# IF PEOPLE WEAR FAKES THE ONLY TIME I CHUCKLE AT THEM IS WHEN THERE FAKES FALL APART ON THERE FEET 3 PAIRS OF FAKES LAST AS LONG AS 1 PAIR OFAUTHENTICS WITCH MEANS THEY HAVE NO SENSE IF THEY BUY THEM (AND WE GRIPE ABOUT JB'S QUALITY) AND THE WAY I SEE IT IS THE MORE FAKES THESE IDIOTS BUY ANDTHE MORE HYBRIDS PEOPLE BUY THE EASIER IT IS FOR ME TO GET HEAT AND I DONT CARE IF THE BRAND IS RUINED OR NOT BECAUSE I LIKE WHAT I LIKE AND THAT HAPPINS TO BEAUTHENTIC AIR JORDANS!!!!

Originally Posted by jreese44

royal rebellion wrote:

Ive Noticed Where Im From(St. Louis) Every Since Jordans Have Been Heavily Faked Around Here People Dont Waste There Time Buying Them Anymore, I See A Lot Of
People With Fusions But Not I,II,III,IV, etc...... Back In The Day We Used To Sell Out Literally Before The Doors Open! Now The Stores Dont Even Bother To
Open Early Anymore!
I'm from Columbia, MO and used to drive up to STL to cop my pairs of J's when they used to sell out like that until the fleamarkets popped
up! FAKES GALORE!
mad.gif

Thats Exactly Where They All Come From Right Off Of Rock Road Ugh, I Hate That Place So Much

I saw a guy last weekend wearing a fresh pair of XI low fakes. They were fake but boy were they nice. It really depends on your in circle. In some itsacceptable to wear fakes. Some really think they are real and will testify that they are.

Back
Top Bottom