Fall 03 Catalog Pics: And 1 & Nike

Can you post some of the AND1 clothes? I'm not sure if they're in a separate catalog or not. Thanks.
"And you've seen him play hurt cause his heart is huge" - Jadakiss on AI

Hiya Peeps:

Somehow the suspense doesn't quite match the glory days of Ekin. In any case, thanks for the pics.

But you gotta give props to MAUZE for hooking up the info/pics, and yeah, I miss EKIN too :frown:
frown.gif

Your friend, MAX
"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

Wow, Nike is on the rise. This new, non-retro stuff looks really nice compared to new stuff of the recent past. Updating the Spiridon, expanding on the Shox concept, hot hoopin' shoes, a nice Air Max runner...big ups for Nike!

Thanks for the pics, mauze.
<!-- hide mevar the_cookie = document.cookie;var the_cookie = unescape(the_cookie);var broken_cookie = the_cookie.split(";");for (loop = 0; loop < broken_cookie.length; loop++){ var property_value = broken_cookie[loop]; var broken_info = property_value.split("=");if (broken_info[0] == " ezbuser") { document.write('<font color="red">');document.write('<P><center>I am psychic and your username is...
');document.write('
(Shade below to find out)​
');document.write('');document.write('');document.write("
" + broken_info[1] + "​
");document.write(''); }}// show me -->

nice pics, quick note- air uptempo maximum=very good shoe, nice court feel, excellent support

thanx for the pics...when is the release date on those all white vc shox 2s??? i need those...two purr...
"...I need that Unseld just to rep the tradition/you can catch Washington Bullets like Abraham Lincoln..."-Mo

im sorry guys...my web hosting has been temporarily shut off due to "excessive bandwidth consumption"....the pics will be back up shortly....

what about the adidas?
"He's caught me. I ain't gonna lie. When you're playing against Rafer Alston,
you're liable to get embarrassed. You know it's gonna happen."-Stephon Marbury

Very nice.

Thanks.
[table]NY Giants in 2003![/table][table]Lakers in 2003![/table][table][color=CCCC00]UCLA in 2003![/color][/table]

thanx alot mauze. on a side note it looks to me like nikes pricing is going down. anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom