Fall '11 College Campus Check in!! vol. where ya headin??

Originally Posted by duncarooos

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Originally Posted by cristobal

What year are you?!? I just graduated IU. Headed to IUPUI for law school this fall
Incoming sophomore. Glad to see a fellow Hoosier on NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo Girl Thats Drob a fellow IU'er here nice! what res are you staying at??
I assume both of you are under 21? If so, make sure to hit the villas tons during welcome week! Gon' head and have a good ol' time 
happy.gif

Everyone heading back to campus or heading there for the first time enjoy. College is the best years of your life. To my fellow Hoosiers do it big, I miss BTown and college life in general...

I'm going into my fifth semester of community college.
30t6p3b.gif
Lone Star College in Houston. Hopefully, I bring my GPA up enough to be able to transfer to UofH in the spring, though.

I regret not studying and trying hard enough on my SAT's.
frown.gif

#*@* all of you from the bottom of my heart. 

This thread is depressing.

I'd give my left testicle to go to college all over again. 

This grown up life blows even with some cash. I'd rather be a broke college kid again.

Gonna be a Senior (should be in grad scool @ my age but it is what it is) @ The University of Utah. Dope !$* school tho, except for the athletes hating on me because I am in shape, decent looking, and black
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Chumps. I say that because if I was white,...........they wouldn't even see me.

Surprised to see a NTer @ BYU tho. That is a really good school. I wouldn't last one night tho

Still at a Community College. 
grin.gif

Hopefully after this yr or next. Ill be at the U of MN (TwinCities) or St. Thomas (St. Paul)

Check the sig.
pimp.gif

Pretty excited for school to start actually. Anybody else going to be a Jayhawk this year?

Back
Top Bottom