Fall 2009 - Converse Weapon Evo [ PICS ] - New pics from designer, PAGE 2

Im coppin da Burgundy Per, I got a nice Lil fit ta go wit it...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone know any stores in nyc that will get these for sure? never shopped around for converses ever so i wouldn't know.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Here's some OG colorways from KICKS Magazine:

28cne2w.jpg

Thanks for the pic... These are growing on me!
pimp.gif
Me too. I actually like all of those colorways. I might have to pick at least 1 up. I

Here are some new pics from Michael DiTullo's Coroflot page. DiTullo also designed some other shoes for Jordan like the Team 12.5, XXI PE, XX2 5/8, T4G, Show'm, Highrise...

nedtvl.jpg

xgg9u.jpg

qqzl1w.jpg

20f7nzt.jpg

se3k7n.jpg

2irntrq.jpg

14dev42.jpg

a08ebp.jpg

59si74.jpg

2h55qtj.jpg

2h74bv5.jpg

35crc4x.jpg

I wonder if there's any sort of plate about the balls? If not, the PU balls would sink into the softer foam above before compressing.

Don't know the story on these, but the colorway is pretty nice:

904e23c2d141a0e8c59aa15afbe0f7e2.jpg

52664276f5bf03b91b8ea8ab44da6644.jpg

Does anyone know where to get the Lakers colorway of the Evo? I looked around on line and couldn't find them.

Thanks.

Finishline has the Energy Lakers colorway (the mostly yellow with purple/teal). But the 86 Weapon Lakers color, like the others, has been pushed back with nopublic date before the 18th given (on the Converse web site when you try to order them).

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Here are some new pics from Michael DiTullo's Coroflot page. DiTullo also designed some other shoes for Jordan like the Team 12.5, XXI PE, XX2 5/8, T4G, Show'm, Highrise...

nedtvl.jpg

This one is a classic colorway....I've a been a follower of Celtics - Lakers Rivalry...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom