Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped a pair from 07 a few days ago
happy.gif

Had to sell my 07 pair for extra money..definetely copping these there my fav...confirmed release date?

Had to sell my 07 pair for extra money..definetely copping these there my fav...confirmed release date?

No confirmed release date, theses are still just a rumor at this point.
I don't think they're dropping this year.

The 3-6 Jordan's are different because if its a OG colorway they'll sell out in minutes. Throw in the Nike Air and its mayhem. Also remember they didn't release in stores just online.

If both of the white cement's released back in 2011 with a few months in between I could see the Jumpman version sitting and the Nike Air vanishing before the stores open.

I bet if they added the Nike Air to the military's and the fire red 4's those would've turned out like the 88 from this year. Anything with a Nike Air will cause mayhem just look at the 1's.

Also, remember when the Varsity red 6's came out and how they sat because the infrared were coming out later on in the year.

Well my point had nothing to do with them selling out, I was just pointing out how quickly JB re releases things. I highly doubt EITHER WC III would sit, if released at the same time, regardless. At that pointin time when varsity red VIs released the shoe game was no where near this level of hype, I bet if they dropped now they would sell out same day.

When I think about the Air Jordan 8, the Aqua is the only 8 I picture in my head...
Back in 93, as a sophomore in high school, the Aqua 8 was my daily driver.
Easily my favorite 'Carpet Tongue' :smokin Hoping for a 2013 launch

My 07' pair
it'll be dope if they drop them again this year. Can never have too many Aqua 8's straight up

I really hope these release. Black Friday would be a good release day for these. Just loving 8's lately. But releasing these also wouldn't make sense in the sense that the 23rd Anniversary (Pattern as of Late) of the 8's would be in 2016. So that will be odd. Curious to see if perhaps the Bugs Bunny's and Playoff's will retro in 2016.

I honestly have the feeling that this whole 23rd anniversary will end with the year of the VI's (2014). Due to JB releasing a lot of the 12s, 8s, and 2 og cws of the 7s last year, I just cant see this anniversary pattern continuing. But then again you never know with JB, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I honestly have the feeling that this whole 23rd anniversary will end with the year of the VI's (2014). Due to JB releasing a lot of the 12s, 8s, and 2 og cws of the 7s last year, I just cant see this anniversary pattern continuing. But then again you never know with JB, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

JB? Ignoring the number 23?? That's blasphemy!

They may make more non OG cws for the other 23rd anniversary jays to signify some important moments in MJs career. They know what they're doing and they may surprise is with something new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom