Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i jus traded my Cavs 4s for a complete DS pair a couple months ago. Kickin the ****zznit outta myself now. But thats what i bought the Cavs for anyway tho, trade bait. what they gonna drop in 2016 when its the anniversary of the 8 tho. they should just drop them with the 23 anniversary, **** that 20 anniversay ****. makes no sense. but they givin us what we asked for, nike cuttin flightclub all out the deal, looks like they went and saw the most expensive pairs and are gonna drop em.

These will probably be tough to get, I'm really curious about the material they'll use too. Hopefully they don't screw it up.
Hopefully they'll fix the cracking midsole issue.
Good point, I didn't get the '07s and forgot about that. If I'm fortunate enough to get a pair I'm keeping mine DS until I see how that paint holds up on everyone else's pairs.

Hopefully JB flooding the market with all of these retros drives down the price of the older models.  

am i the only person in the world that strongly dislikes this style? i have something against straps, and these just aren't stylish enough to do it for me.

Met up with a dude to buy the '07s. Passed and told em cuz they may release in '13.

Thank goodness I passed. Love Aquas so much may even cop if sellers put the '07s at a good price.

you gotta stop smoking that stuff....
laugh.gif

am i the only person in the world that strongly dislikes this style? i have something against straps, and these just aren't stylish enough to do it for me.

Not a huge fan of any VIIIs myself. Aquas are alright.

Watch these will be nubuck instead of durabuck....just watch....

Six years after Kanye wore them. Damn I'm getting old. Feels bad man. :frown:
yep.

I can still remember being the ONLY person early at the mall in 07 for these. Now next year especially with all these new heads and beasts, it'll be NUTS.

Last edited:
yep.
I can still remember being the ONLY person early at the mall in 07 for these. Now next year especially with all these new heads and beasts, it'll be NUTS.
This. They even sat some locations around me for about a week.

funny how everyone hated this shoe way back, check the official post back in 07. Its going to be weird to see these sell out, bought a pair back then it was released then my 2nd pair in the outlets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom