Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have more restraint than me.
laugh.gif

I wore my pair early and often.  Shoes are amazing.  Gonna start rocking them again.  Just need to find an exact match for the aqua paint if I begin to get chipping and I'll be good to go.

so many must cops already in 2013 between the aquas, 13s, grape 5s, and the 1s in the og colorway, gonna be another great year

The time to start saving. This is my favorite shoe of ALL-TIME! I can't explain to you fellas how hurt I was not getting a pair.

Camping will take place! Time will be set out on the days leading up to this........

They will be mine.......OH YES THEY WILL BE MINE!!!

The time to start saving. This is my favorite shoe of ALL-TIME! I can't explain to you fellas how hurt I was not getting a pair.
Camping will take place! Time will be set out on the days leading up to this........
They will be mine.......OH YES THEY WILL BE MINE!!!

haha except this time around you're going to have more difficulty getting a pair. The Aqua's from '07 were sitting for quite some time before they sold out.

I'm curious if these will get the nubuck treatment like the bred iv's and metallic V's. Considering JB's trend...i'm assuming they will...unfortunately.

Aquas already! Still have a DS pair but I'm sure ill cop.

Rather have more PLAYOFF and CHROME VIIIs tho....

haha except this time around you're going to have more difficulty getting a pair. The Aqua's from '07 were sitting for quite some time before they sold out.

That's good with me. The battle for these will be fun.

Probably will get a pair, but my 2007s are still looking pretty good (except for slight cracking on the paint).

Btw, I just realized the ridges on the back of the 8s is what inspired the back spine design of the Yeezy 2s.

Probably will get a pair, but my 2007s are still looking pretty good (except for slight cracking on the paint).
Btw, I just realized the ridges on the back of the 8s is what inspired the back spine design of the Yeezy 2s.

I was going to post that last bit in the yeezy thread ages ago, i thought i was on to something, pretty much though you can see where Kanye drew inspiration from these, and didn't he have a stint of rocking the aqua's for a bit?

I wonder what material JB will bless these with, hoping they use whatever was on the Charcoal 7's this year

On of next years few "confirmed" must haves. Between these and the playoffs one of them better be Durabuck. I will not get two nubuck shoes that are so similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom