FALL/ SBs Dunks

WAIT WHAT!!!!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Low Grey/Blues, HI True Reds MOTHER FREAKIN PLUMS AGAIN!?? You people are over-foamed if not excited.

WAIT WHAT!!!!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Low Grey/Blues, HI True Reds MOTHER FREAKIN PLUMS AGAIN!?? You people are over-foamed if not excited.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

gold low
maroon low
true red and plum
I agree man, except for the true red. Those gold dusts look like to me, I've been eyeing that pair since these pics dropped awhile ago. Plums look nice and or course those maroon lows are sick with that gold swoosh, dont you think they are a little close to takashis though? (reference to opinion on those nightshades with my suggestion of the gold swoosh)

I don't, many colors nike uses are rehashed in one way or another, although it being on a swoosh will remind many of Takashis, this stands alone with the good color choice of maroon.
INB4LameBlogsNameTheseMaroonTakashis
indifferent.gif

gold low
maroon low
true red and plum
I agree man, except for the true red. Those gold dusts look like to me, I've been eyeing that pair since these pics dropped awhile ago. Plums look nice and or course those maroon lows are sick with that gold swoosh, dont you think they are a little close to takashis though? (reference to opinion on those nightshades with my suggestion of the gold swoosh)

I don't, many colors nike uses are rehashed in one way or another, although it being on a swoosh will remind many of Takashis, this stands alone with the good color choice of maroon.
indifferent.gif

gold low
maroon low
true red and plum

indifferent.gif
I hope thats not the nickname, we'll see. People were saying 49ers when the NFL pack was still rumored for this year (will happen in 2012).

gold low
maroon low
true red and plum

indifferent.gif
I hope thats not the nickname, we'll see. People were saying 49ers when the NFL pack was still rumored for this year (will happen in 2012).

Can someone post the closeup pic of those kostons?
Black 'N Gum are the combinations I've got to consider copping
no matter what the model is & no matter how many pairs of kicks I've got in the combo.

Can someone post the closeup pic of those kostons?
Black 'N Gum are the combinations I've got to consider copping
no matter what the model is & no matter how many pairs of kicks I've got in the combo.

Originally Posted by Jigga2142

The grey and blue lows remind me of the "Irons"

maybe thats why a lot of people are calling them iron lows. I think they should have a different nickname, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom