FALL/ SBs Dunks

passed on irons and copped the plums instead... definitely worth it and the quality is on point...

passed on irons and copped the plums instead... definitely worth it and the quality is on point...

I think the plum highs are gr, picked them up today and as said before, nicer in person, loving the colorway adaption to the highs, also love the materials.

I think the plum highs are gr, picked them up today and as said before, nicer in person, loving the colorway adaption to the highs, also love the materials.

Anyone know how i can find an SB account here in Atlanta? trying to pick up Todd Bratrud's Nike SB Dunk High

Anyone know how i can find an SB account here in Atlanta? trying to pick up Todd Bratrud's Nike SB Dunk High

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

either use the phonebook and call skate shops, OR go to nikeskateboarding.com and use their outdated dealer list (yes I'm serious), good luck.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

either use the phonebook and call skate shops, OR go to nikeskateboarding.com and use their outdated dealer list (yes I'm serious), good luck.

My plum highs came in today from deadstock. As usual I got no notice they were even shipping so they were a welcome surprise when I got in from work. Very happy with the shoe, now I can extend the life of my plum lows well into the next decade.

plum.jpg

My plum highs came in today from deadstock. As usual I got no notice they were even shipping so they were a welcome surprise when I got in from work. Very happy with the shoe, now I can extend the life of my plum lows well into the next decade.

plum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom