Fall SB's....teaser pic...

Yeah a friend of mine showed me the official Nike Calendar awhile back with the fall releases, There's a mid for every month along with a high betweenOCtober and February. I just wanna see whats good with those Gortex (cool grey) dunk lows and them Un-tokyo mids. Definitely some fire coming out from Nike SBin 08

I don't even skateboard, but have always been a huge dunk fan ever since the Jordan 1's.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
What?!

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

I like! Nike SB always has something new and creative up their sleeves.

They do? Maybe 3-4 years ago, but definitely not now.

The black/white highs are nice though. Other two are trash.

The Black/Whites are a for sure sell out. Might have to cop 2 pair. Why doesn't NSB release more staples like this more often...

trash.

what the hell happend to sb's.

they went from being the hottest sneakers to cow crap.

it's like as if all the designers just up and left. sb's been nothing but bricks after the pink boxes.

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

2 pairs of black and white for I, I'm gonna speckle the mid-sole on one of them.

EDIT:

don't even skateboard, but have always been a huge dunk fan ever since the Jordan 1's.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
What?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think dude was saying he doesn't skate (these are SB's) but he has always liked dunks (they are dunks as well as SB's), and that he has likedthe dunks since the first J's (modeled after the original dunks). Nothing funny or stupid about the comment, just how you guys are interpreting it.

Anyway, yes, I'd like 2 pairs of the black and whites. Or maybe a pair of these and a pair of the GR women's black and white highs that come out inJune.

the mids are copped for sure, tho don't really feel the nickname. I always go for grey shoes.

Finally SB calms down and releases a solid 2 color dunk with great color blocking. first dunk i will buy in a long, long time. (inshallah)

I don't drive cars, but I've liked Toyotas since Honda first came 2 the states = "don't even skateboard, but have always been a huge dunk fanever since the Jordan 1's".

Yeah makes zero sense. Second NIKE SB 2008 is ridiculous this year. Nike is absolutely murdering the consumer market with the lighter Zoom Tre AD, which comesin some sick colorways (the camos are gonna be sick); the mids are just ape $#!^ this year: started us off with the Brown-pack-esque mids, then did some okstuff with the Peacocks and Linoleum, but this year is just off the wall: Spidermans, Tokyos, (1980's costume) Batmans! And as for the Highs? Really?Ferris Bueller's? Dope! Olive Black yellow? Dope! BLACK/WHITE DUNK HIGH SB?! Are u kidding me? That shoe will be gone immediately...When is the last timeyou seen a SOLID Black and white colorway on any DUNK? 2003?
Especially not with NIKE SB. Not 2 mention whatever other quickstrikes drop in Between, Let's not forget the Thrashers.....Check your Chinese Calendars...Ithink it's the year of the DUNK

I don't drive cars, but I've liked Toyotas since Honda first came 2 the states = "don't even skateboard, but have always been a huge dunk fan ever since the Jordan 1's"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom