Fall/Winter '09 - Air Max

I'm feeling the second pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

i reeeaaalllly want to like those new AM 1s cuz the colorways are good but i'm just not feeling em from the pics so far...
I feel the same way..i just don't like the flywire..that's what is killin it for me..

Those black skylines look good..and those 3m af1's

More pics req. of the AF1

Officialy not feeling the Flywire AM1, we'll see about the purple safaris. Could be one that looks better on

Thanks for the pics B.

Most of the stuff is alright. The more I look at the Flywire 1s the more I don't like them. I think the shape will turn off many.

I will have to try on the Flywire AM1's before I decide to purchase them. The other pair of AM's looks good, the one with the mesh toe, might passbecause of the print on the seude. The red/maroon AM Lights are
smokin.gif
. IfI could find them, I will buy them.

i like the ink on your thumb better than those shoes! Nice detail on a very tough spot to ink.

havent seen wht/blu in a minute. I like a few of those. I'd get the wht/maroon off the strength of my school

What is witht those flywire 1's?? If they were the regular ones i would cop in an instant....the only other decent ones are the second and fourth pairs

all are decent but NONE are worth throwing into my weekly or daily shoe rotation. none are "better" than what I have now to the point where I'dwant to knock off some of my other shoes in favor of wearing these... aka no WOW factor.

Back
Top Bottom