Fame is an empty shell.

With another celebrity passing recently this has been on my mind. Seeing famous people often adopt these self destructive tendencies only to die early. It's sad knowing how many people had emotions tied to these people and the manner in which they passed away.

I think often people chase celebrity status and fame only to find that having thousands of people adore you all over the world can't help you when you're suffering and you need real help. Such disillusionment could drive people to drugs and the bottle very easily. Thoughts?

I'd never wanna be MJ or Houston Famous I don't think. Ben Baller level fame is just fine.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'd never wanna be MJ or Houston Famous I don't think. Ben Baller level fame is just fine.

Yeah...but his fame depends on the fame of others...
I'd be Rothschild famous. 

Those who know, know. And those who don't, don't. 

Some people actually like being the center of attention and having the feeling that everyone notices/looks up to them though.

Being famous doesn't automatically drive you to have destructive tendencies... that's more on the person himself.

Originally Posted by scshift

Some people actually like being the center of attention and having the feeling that everyone notices/looks up to them though.

Being famous doesn't automatically drive you to have destructive tendencies... that's more on the person himself.
True.

This.

this, btw being a rich nobody >>> rich & famous

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Yeah...but his fame depends on the fame of others...

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]I'd be Rothschild famous.[/color]
Children beginning the grooming process from the time that they are infants.
30t6p3b.gif

Wealth isn't even the word to describe what they, the Rockefellers, Bells, Vandergrifts, Morgans, etc have.

Fame tends to amplify the person you already are, wealth too unless your born into wealth... I know it's easy to think Bobby Brown turned Whitney out, but really it was Whitney that turned herself out.

I don't think ya'll understand the amount of power you can have when no one knows you have power.

Its just that grin that never leaves your face when someone crosses you.
Like: "Oh...ok...I see how it is...I got you..." 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yeah

[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]I'd be Rothschild famous.[/color]
Children beginning the grooming process from the time that they are infants.
30t6p3b.gif

Wealth isn't even the word to describe what they, the Rockefellers, Bells, Vandergrifts, Morgans, etc have.
We should have another thread on these people... The Rothschild thread from I think last year was an eye opener.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

pimp.gif
Word.*Method Man (Wu)*All about the fortune %+#+ the fame*Method Man (Wu)*

Look at your own life and then pass judgment.

Don't let the fame fool you, they're still regular people just with a video camera following em around.

Back
Top Bottom