Family Crisis

What up NT just came on here to find some sort of relief from the crap that has happened so far with my family. First off my dad lost his job and we are goingto get evicted from our apartment due to 5000$ rent overdue. We have like 1 week to find somewhere to go. My my sis who was going to buy a house put 50,000$for it but now the person who loaned it to her is asking for everything back and the house is now in question. I feel so damn depressed and my everyone in myhouse too. My dad was even crying over this mess and i have no idea what to do
frown.gif
. I seriously dont know what we are going to do , the problems just keep on piling one on top of the other. Any of you passed threw similar events inlife like this?

I've had my fair share of problems and the more you think about it the more its gonna get you down. Try to stay positive, I know its easier said than donebut just give it a shot. Surround yourself with friends and have a good time and smile often.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

hold your head

There's a lot of people who deal with way more every single day. Take the adversity and help it make you stronger.

This isn't the NT of old man. They're going to flame you. But prayers go out to you and your family keep your head up. How old are you?

when it rains it pours....

sucks man, keep your head up. Just remember it can always be worse...

Since you got a NYC skyline avy up, I'm going to assume you're from NYC. The only advice I can give you is seek legal counsel. Find a good free lawyerand they might even take this to court. The landlord technically can't evict you're family if you guys still don't have a place to move in yet. IfI was in you're position, I wouldn't move out until I find a place.

My mom lost her job awhile ago, tried everything she could to find more work. She was in real estate which is obviously in the dumps right now, she thoughtabout going back to teaching which she used to do, but there aren't any jobs in my area. She finally decided to go back to school to get her nursingdegree. So hopefully that works out, but she could lose her house if she doesn't sell it soon, so its really rough.

Times are tough for a lot of people right now, just have to keep trying and do your best to stick it out.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

hold your head

There's a lot of people who deal with way more every single day. Take the adversity and help it make you stronger.
THIS

Think that way and it will make you a stronger person in future conflicts. I know how you feel though, keep ya head up homie

Stick together as a family. Things are going to clear up.

Read "The Grapes of Wrath." Seriously.

Went thru a similar situation when my pops lost he's job I just started to help out with the bills at home if u can try and get a job (if u don'talready have) I know its hard but it could be a lot worse try to stay with a relative till ya can afford to get a cheaper apartment.

Keep your head up, man. God never gives you more than you can handle. Just pray and hold steadfast... Put your situation in His hands. Your family is goingto be alright.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Keep your head up, man. God never gives you more than you can handle. Just pray and hold steadfast... Put your situation in His hands. Your family is going to be alright.
couldnt say it any better ..yea man try n get maybe a 2nd job thru the tuff times.. Save watever money comes your way n just keep strong.. dontlet your pops fold over this make sure you make him kno you think no less of him ...

Back
Top Bottom