Family guy in 2011

I still enjoy it but it's nothing like their first 3 seasons. They rely way too much on the flashbacks now. It's almost like they completely ignore the writing and mainly focus on that. For example, Road To Rhode Island is one of their greatest episodes and it barley had any flashbacks.

I still enjoy it but it's nothing like their first 3 seasons. They rely way too much on the flashbacks now. It's almost like they completely ignore the writing and mainly focus on that. For example, Road To Rhode Island is one of their greatest episodes and it barley had any flashbacks.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

If I see anything past 2007 in the description of family guy I'm not watching it.
Me too. These newer episodes lack the subtleties that made Family Guy awesome. And yeah, American Dad is definitely the best of the 3.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

If I see anything past 2007 in the description of family guy I'm not watching it.
Me too. These newer episodes lack the subtleties that made Family Guy awesome. And yeah, American Dad is definitely the best of the 3.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by bdot2026

Hahahah yea watching an older but goodie episode. Just meninded me

as soon as i saw i spelled it wrong i knew someone was gonna find it! lol 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

If this is your first post on NT, then why do you already have a total of 4 posts?

cause i been puttin in work, son!
gottta get my stats up on here!, lol,  i been postin up around here since last night

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

If this is your first post on NT, then why do you already have a total of 4 posts?

cause i been puttin in work, son!
gottta get my stats up on here!, lol,  i been postin up around here since last night

Maybe ill give American Dad another chance. I didn't like it originally because I thought they took things too far.

Maybe ill give American Dad another chance. I didn't like it originally because I thought they took things too far.

yea, bob's burger is hilarious. watch the pilot episode first, i hadn't laughed that hard since i first found family guy!

yea, bob's burger is hilarious. watch the pilot episode first, i hadn't laughed that hard since i first found family guy!

Back
Top Bottom