Family Guy vs American Dad !

Family Guy or American Dad !

• Family Guy

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • American Dad !

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
Y’all ever notice adult swim has The Cleveland Show running between 2 episodes of American Dad? That’s like a joke in off itself.

Family Guy.

I like American Dad too but it got cancelled and then brought back on TBS? I haven't seen an ep in years.

Hell same goes for Family Guy. Haven't seen anything new in so long.

Family Guy.

I like American Dad too but it got cancelled and then brought back on TBS? I haven't seen an ep in years.

Hell same goes for Family Guy. Haven't seen anything new in so long.

I like the TBS version more really.

Last new family guy ep I saw was the Stewie at the psychiatrist episode. It was pretty good.

Family Guy is a very good show, but they ain't never done anything that's made me laugh like I did when I saw this..

American Dad hands down. The cat episode with Steve has me crying laughing to this day.

Family Guy at its peak was something special. Eventually you get sick of Optimus Prime walking into a living room or Chris ending up in an a-ha video but when 80’s pop culture was making a resurgence in the early 00’s and Family Guy was that niche cancelled show that you had to be a pop culture buff to understand, they changed the game.

South Park is on another level however.

The first few seasons family guy had the edge...

Then family guy got weak and American dad's writing became waaay better...

I'd watch 6 episodes of AD right now before FG...

American Dad.

The Missing Kink episode brought me to tears

Plus Steve's singing and Roger

And saga of the Golden Turd :pimp:

American Dad hands down! Theres too many funny episodes to mention.

That episode where Stan gets addicted to crack is the funniest episode in the entire series to me

Family Guy

I could never watch American Dad.
Alien mad annoying

Family Guy so funny i remember legit thinking i was gonna die from laughter.

Back
Top Bottom