Family guy...

Do people really think this show is funny? I just stopped over to my girl friends house and her family is watching the new family guy star wars movie and they are laughing uncontrollably at it and I'm just
indifferent.gif
. I'll take south park any day over this show. I just don't get what's so funny. Anyone else feel me on this show?

Do people really think this show is funny? I just stopped over to my girl friends house and her family is watching the new family guy star wars movie and they are laughing uncontrollably at it and I'm just
indifferent.gif
. I'll take south park any day over this show. I just don't get what's so funny. Anyone else feel me on this show?

That show is trash ever since they came back on the air
the first season was ok

but when south park broke down there whole comedy method to a science it was over for me

That show is trash ever since they came back on the air
the first season was ok

but when south park broke down there whole comedy method to a science it was over for me

Do we really need another thread about this?
I'm just 
indifferent.gif

Do we really need another thread about this?
I'm just 
indifferent.gif

It had it's run.

Greatest line/moment on FG ; Peter to Meg : "That'll do pig, that'll do."

SP >>>>>>>>>>>>> FG

It had it's run.

Greatest line/moment on FG ; Peter to Meg : "That'll do pig, that'll do."

SP >>>>>>>>>>>>> FG

How can you find South Park funnier than Family Guy? That show is barely funny at this point.

Take current hot topic/trend/popular movie + Have it become an epidemic that takes over South Park/Completely rip off the plot of movie + Add violence and cursing = South Park

How can you find South Park funnier than Family Guy? That show is barely funny at this point.

Take current hot topic/trend/popular movie + Have it become an epidemic that takes over South Park/Completely rip off the plot of movie + Add violence and cursing = South Park

Back
Top Bottom