Famous Celebrities/Athletes you often see at work.....

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Im in HS and got a part time job at this retail store I always see Diana Ross, Allan Houston, Triple H, Vince Mcmahon, Harry Connick Jr. come through....

i already met diana ross...use to stay over her house since i was cool with her sons evan and ross..too bad they moved out to cali. vince i seen at a movietheatre with stephanie...vince in person had me
eek.gif
dude is brolic! HHH i seen walking down greenwich ave like he was a normal dude allan houston i never metbut he came thru to the greenwich boys and girls club and played ball with a few dudes i know...sad thing is...my boy dunked on dude
smh.gif
too bad i wasnt thereto witness houstons face

Robb Flynn from the band Machine Head banks at the bank i work at. Dude got hella mad when i asked for ID the first time but he has been really cool since then

I live in the same apartment building as

joseph_gordon_levitt__1_.jpg

2006_11_davidblaine.jpg

BonnieMiami.jpg

In-Bruges-FILM_.jpg

and see a bunch of others eating at deli's restaurants on my street every day.

master p and silkk the shocker at a signing
albert haynesworth,eddie george,and steve mcnair at a applebees like 6 years ago in TN

ive dj/promoted for a couple spots,
and some of the spurs players come around, there also random players from the team theyre playing.

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

Im an IT manager for CPA in firm in Beverly Hills that deals with alot of celeb clients. It is sooooo frowned on her to like ask for autographs and pix. Since I have been here The Principal for Ferris Bueller, Johnny Knoxville, Jack Black, Data from Star Trek, Charlize Theron, Peter and Jane Fonda, Cutino Mobley and Lamar Odom have come through the doors. Nobody really cool but its a trip to see them. The Principal from Ferris Bueller is flaming homosexual...
Didn't he get busted on some child molestation charges?

at work ive met the whole 76ers team..andre miller gave me 40 bucks to rebound for him...ive met a bunch of famous people but those are the only ones at work

Back
Top Bottom