Famous People That You/Your Family/Friends know...

well, personally, I don't know anyone relatively famous... 
and this may seem far-fetched (especially on here) 

but my brother-in-law's cousin, is Pharrell's 'personal assisstant'

and my cousin is good friends with Youtube rappers D-Pryde and Traphik.

anyone on NT know anyone famous? or have family/friends that know anyone famous?

My cousin is Tyson Chandler, I have an older cousin that played for the Vikings & has a superbowl ring & Im related to the late Lena Horne. If that counts

Originally Posted by arrjae2

well, personally, I don't know anyone relatively famous... 
and this may seem far-fetched (especially on here) 

but my brother-in-law's cousin, is Pharrell's 'personal assisstant'

and my cousin is good friends with Youtube rappers D-Pryde and Traphik.

anyone on NT know anyone famous? or have family/friends that know anyone famous?
all fired

-My dad is good friends with Jimmy King from the Fab Five Uncle
-My family is very close with Chauncey Billups and his family

I dont know anyone famous
tired.gif

Personal friends with ESPN.com's NBA writer Marc Stein. Talk to Nate Newton on a daily basis. Casual acquaintances with a few others. 

My great-grandpa and great-grandma were really close friends with Sam and Helen Walton. They went to church together and had brunch every Sunday. That's about all I have though, never got to meet him seeing as he died the year I was born.

this dude who is going to be in my brothers wedding, his girlfriend is daniel tosh's assistant (or was last year my brother told me)
thought that was pretty cool

0ee08ycafF1Sc_5184.jpg

Friend of mine went to school with him.  Met him a couple times and the guy is hilarious.

some of my closest friends are nba and nfl players. so when i am chillin w them i get to meet other pros/ go places

my dad is friends with spike lee and other celebs

#trustory

I have a bunch of NFL player bestfriends, Michael Crabtree and Dez Bryant and Jerry Hughes are in the crew. Just about everyone in TEXAS has NFL player friends, though. So nothing special.
ohwell.gif

My old football coach (Freshman year he was the varsity coach) is an ex-NFL player, Miami Hurricanes offensive line starter in 2002, and is currently famous in Pennsylvania and somewhat nation wide for Luzerne County, Pennsylvania's "Kids for Cash" scandal. His name is Greg Skrepenak. Also my family is friends with old Maryland Terrapins star running back Charlie Wysocki.

One of my good friends from high school's grandfather is the owner of the Philadelphia flyers and used to own the 76ers (Ed Snider), and I got to meet both teams down in the lockerrooms when I went to a few games like 6 yrs ago...got to sit in the owners suite too so that was pretty cool

brother was in Laurence fishburns sons k and 1st grade class went to a bday party at the house he wasn't home tho.
Went to school with ray rice and courtney green. they were 2 and 3 years ahead of me

Back
Top Bottom