FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

How much have you guys made off this? I haz intrigue. 
I won $3000 in week 6 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
That one had a $10 entry fee. I usually go no more than $25 worth of games for the week.

I've been playing since week 1 of the NFL season. Put up $50 and won $80. It's def addicting!

^ Yeah for the most part they have been working out. I usually look for the guy who has the best matchup but isn't necessarily labeled as a top tier QB.

Getting better with the NBA side of it.

You really have to focus on bigs who gets boards/blocks (points arent a huge factor) and PG's who get steals/assists. I've noticed most of the winners dont even go after Lebron, durant etc.

NFL side is my main focus. I have 6 teams for this sunday. I feel great about all, specially my $65k salary'ed squad.

Last edited:
^ I don't play fantasy basketball but one of my boys who loves it goes by that strategy. He's always taking elite big men in the first few rounds of his drafts so I assume they're also who you should go after in FanDuel too.

If you guys want to succeed on NBA, add my dude DeMarcus Cousins to your lineup. he's going beast mode this season

I forgot I said I would signup this past weekend :smh: I'll plan for this weekend then.

Can yall clarify what this "tournament" stuff is?

Been addicted lol. Play NBA everynight, CFB and NFL.

Yesterday started off hot but messed up and started Seahawks D over Cheifs d. Missed out on $500

NBA is easier but still tough because all it takes is one guy having a down game and your screwed

Been addicted lol. Play NBA everynight, CFB and NFL.

Yesterday started off hot but messed up and started Seahawks D over Cheifs d. Missed out on $500

NBA is easier but still tough because all it takes is one guy having a down game and your screwed

:lol: how is it easier if all it takes is one bad game from a player? what kinda strategy u got for NBA

Back
Top Bottom