FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

My only hope is if Cousins and Barnes go off  
frown.gif

deadass im never picking chalmers ever again. had him in my cash games on victiv..******* bum man. Jesus Christ

RoOk, encountered something fishy on victiv

Noticed my contest wasn't even half full, and  right before the lock, about 20 new entries joined.

I'm looking at the leaderboard now and I see around 10 of the SAME EXACT lineups. Chance victiv plugs them in to fill space/save money?

RoOk, encountered something fishy on victiv

Noticed my contest wasn't even half full, and  right before the lock, about 20 new entries joined.

I'm looking at the leaderboard now and I see around 10 of the SAME EXACT lineups. Chance victiv plugs them in to fill space/save money?

damn..thats sketchy as hell manz wtf

let me peep my contests

damn..thats sketchy as hell manz wtf

let me peep my contests

As I'm looking back, it could be my computer not responding to me clicking the different users and just staying on one.. But I'm not sure. Something to look out for

Because in that case, I hope Gay and Batum have **** games

Last edited:
Fanduel does the same **** in the big slam tournaments look at the last few pages of your recent big tourneys

Man, I need to mess with the $25 double ups if 258 can still get you in the winning column. I thought going higher in entry fees = harder opponents or nah?
For the most part it's exactly the same. Not harder opponents. If you can cash in 5$ games, you're probably going to cash in 10$ and so forth. I don't mess with above 25$ games though because the player pools are <20.

What a ****** night yet again on fanduel. Bankroll slowly decreasing smh.

Thompson, Afflalo, Galloway, Ingles :x

Back
Top Bottom