Fanta in United States Unappreciated vol. I'm Insulted

Been abroad in Spain for the last month and change. I had forgotten how delicious Fanta is. In particular orange Fanta. I knew that American fanta was bad but I didn't realize how bad it was in comparison. Got some today with my sandwich from Subways and I'm damn near ready to dump this mess
tired.gif
Why do they continue to insult our sense of taste with this carbonated Tang?

Been abroad in Spain for the last month and change. I had forgotten how delicious Fanta is. In particular orange Fanta. I knew that American fanta was bad but I didn't realize how bad it was in comparison. Got some today with my sandwich from Subways and I'm damn near ready to dump this mess
tired.gif
Why do they continue to insult our sense of taste with this carbonated Tang?

hey american orange fanta is still pretty damn good.

gimme a footlong tuna with O.F. and jalapeno kettle chips and im gooood.

How different is Fanta in other countries? Ive tasted Thailand fanta and Laos, tasted crisp
smokin.gif

hey american orange fanta is still pretty damn good.

gimme a footlong tuna with O.F. and jalapeno kettle chips and im gooood.

How different is Fanta in other countries? Ive tasted Thailand fanta and Laos, tasted crisp
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

I would think it taste the same every where...
And you would be wrong. Orange Fanta in Spain had juice from real oranges in it. Prolly one of the best sodas I ever had. This bs we got out here ain't even close. I googled it and apparently its different in almost every country.

And you would be wrong. Orange Fanta in Spain had juice from real oranges in it. Prolly one of the best sodas I ever had. This bs we got out here ain't even close. I googled it and apparently its different in almost every country.

laugh.gif

man... I've ALWAYS said this..
Euro Fanta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US Fanta

it's ridiculous how disgusting US Fanta is, while the Euro version has a perfect balance of sweetness

laugh.gif

man... I've ALWAYS said this..
Euro Fanta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US Fanta

it's ridiculous how disgusting US Fanta is, while the Euro version has a perfect balance of sweetness

Originally Posted by RavageBX

word. everything from the us has artificial stuff in it, which sucks. I need to get out to Spain to try their soda

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom