Fanta in United States Unappreciated vol. I'm Insulted

Originally Posted by Big J 33

On a related note, Mexican Coca-Cola >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US Coke.

They sell it at Costco and it's even in the glass bottles as well.

Amazing.

I was excited to try the mexican cokes and thought there would be a big difference in flavor.
The difference was very subtle to me and I was disappointed.  The mexican coke just seemed less carbonated.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

On a related note, Mexican Coca-Cola >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US Coke.

They sell it at Costco and it's even in the glass bottles as well.

Amazing.

I was excited to try the mexican cokes and thought there would be a big difference in flavor.
The difference was very subtle to me and I was disappointed.  The mexican coke just seemed less carbonated.

uk fanta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
pimp.gif

still that *!%# is poison... %!%% soda!!!
laugh.gif

Yeah it won't blow you away, it's still Coke. But I can definitely taste the real sugar and definitely not as carbonated.

When Mountain Dew came out with their Throwback flavor with real cane sugar that was a real difference in taste.

Yeah it won't blow you away, it's still Coke. But I can definitely taste the real sugar and definitely not as carbonated.

When Mountain Dew came out with their Throwback flavor with real cane sugar that was a real difference in taste.

On a slightly different note, this is the most repulsive beverage i've ever tasted.

300vgxj.jpg

like this ++%$ actually upsets my stomach, makes me feel like im bout to yack something vicious.

On a slightly different note, this is the most repulsive beverage i've ever tasted.

300vgxj.jpg

like this ++%$ actually upsets my stomach, makes me feel like im bout to yack something vicious.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Sames goes with Fresca...

MX Fresca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

98828w.jpg
The *+!@ they release here is so damn disgusting, but yet out in Mexico I prefer this over a sprite or squirt anyday

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Sames goes with Fresca...

MX Fresca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

98828w.jpg
The *+!@ they release here is so damn disgusting, but yet out in Mexico I prefer this over a sprite or squirt anyday

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

300vgxj.jpg

I love glass bottle Orange Crush. I don't know if the cans or our palettes are different.

300vgxj.jpg

I love glass bottle Orange Crush. I don't know if the cans or our palettes are different.

this is the same w/ coke. I always get the coke bottled from mexico at sams club. Taste much better. I wonder if you can order the fanta online.

this is the same w/ coke. I always get the coke bottled from mexico at sams club. Taste much better. I wonder if you can order the fanta online.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

300vgxj.jpg

never had the glass bottle but the stuff in those cans is so disgustingly sweet
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom