Fantasy Football (SOCCER) Premiere League Fantasy Game!!! code: 12725-173244

If any1 is interested in joining a fantasy football league, please let me know and I will start it if enough people show interest. It was the most fun fantasygame I've ever played last year and it is a great way to learn about soccer if you don't already know much about it.

the website is here:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

It starts in a month so there is time, but I just wanna get this ball rolling. . **Edit** Starts in under 2 weeks. Join the league with this code: 12725-173244The leagues name is niketalk. Good luck and have fun! Edit** The season has officially started, but for those who want to join the league anyway for kicksplease feel free to join!

I did this last season. Its hard to follow this when Fantasy Football (NFL) starts. Im down to join the league though.

OK everyone! I'm starting the League...

The name of the league is Niketalk.

More importantly the code of the league is 12725-173244

Have fun! I hope a lot of people join!

Joined just to see whats up...so you cant see what players the other teams picked?

Originally Posted by Aztec

Joined just to see whats up...so you cant see what players the other teams picked?

You can, but you can only see their players after each weekly deadline. So once that first deadline is up we get to see who everyone chose
smile.gif

Originally Posted by roman736

Originally Posted by Aztec

You can, but you can only see their players after each weekly deadline. So once that first deadline is up we get to see who everyone chose
smile.gif
I see. Hopefully I picked some what okay.

i'm interested if that's ok and space is available.

i'll have to wait til i get home though since i can't access the site at work.

how does this work?

You start with a salary cap of 100. You assemble a team within that salary cap. Obviously, big name players or players that put up big stats last season arethe most expensive. For example, Fernando Torres costs 11.5. Didier Drogba costs 10.5, etc.

After each league day, they'll tally up your team's points. Points are earned via contributions such as assists, goals, clean sheets, etc. Your teamwill be penalized points for bookings and own goals so make sure you don't choose a player notorious for red cards.

Injury prone players are obviously a risk because if they don't play, they don't produce points. I'm looking at you Robin van Persie.

My XI are gonna kill this season! Thrillas FC!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom