Far as school goes, what keeps you motivated?

Originally Posted by bkdan1

My friends/classmates are in the same boat as I am. If they can do it, why can't I?

As successful as my parents are I feel I have to be successful too

Originally Posted by bkdan1

My friends/classmates are in the same boat as I am. If they can do it, why can't I?

As successful as my parents are I feel I have to be successful too

Broke cats, plus I'm 9 credits away after this semester.

1st degree in my family is only a few months away.

Broke cats, plus I'm 9 credits away after this semester.

1st degree in my family is only a few months away.

ay, anybody know any books about young people that made it from the bottom to the top? or some inspirational books were someone made it through college and ended up living pretty well?

maybe I can grab a good book and that can give me a little fire.

ay, anybody know any books about young people that made it from the bottom to the top? or some inspirational books were someone made it through college and ended up living pretty well?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

...try to make YOUR own best-seller...

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

...try to make YOUR own best-seller...

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

im kinda in the same boat

i took some time off went back last semester but didn't sign up for this current one, im in a indecisive stage right now
ohwell.gif

im 21 btw, i got a good job that i've been at for over a year(longest i've been with any job) and i've been moving up, my boss has been working there for 5 years and now he's managing the highest shipping distribution center for our company and he's 27 and getting PAID

i like my job and i really dont see the point in paying for school when i have no clue what i want to do, idk its crazy
whats your major logistics/supply chain?

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

im kinda in the same boat

i took some time off went back last semester but didn't sign up for this current one, im in a indecisive stage right now
ohwell.gif

im 21 btw, i got a good job that i've been at for over a year(longest i've been with any job) and i've been moving up, my boss has been working there for 5 years and now he's managing the highest shipping distribution center for our company and he's 27 and getting PAID

i like my job and i really dont see the point in paying for school when i have no clue what i want to do, idk its crazy
whats your major logistics/supply chain?

I don't know of any books dmv...r you sure that what you want to do in life requires a degree? It's not for everyone, I know I went to grammar school with that didn't go to college and now he has his own construction business...there is more than one way to success

I don't know of any books dmv...r you sure that what you want to do in life requires a degree? It's not for everyone, I know I went to grammar school with that didn't go to college and now he has his own construction business...there is more than one way to success

Wanting to get good grades, because it feels good to get an A
pimp.gif

Plus the ability to get a good career and live a better life, I'd rather put in a ton of work now for a better life later than slack of now and struggle for the rest of my life

I'm like at a crossroads right now. I want to do good in school so bad but I've never been a kid motivated by school ever. I keep trying to change myself into becoming motivated by school but I just can't. It sucks man

I'm like at a crossroads right now. I want to do good in school so bad but I've never been a kid motivated by school ever. I keep trying to change myself into becoming motivated by school but I just can't. It sucks man

Wanting to get good grades, because it feels good to get an A
pimp.gif

Plus the ability to get a good career and live a better life, I'd rather put in a ton of work now for a better life later than slack of now and struggle for the rest of my life

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm thinking about becoming a doctor...just don't know which kind.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm thinking about becoming a doctor...just don't know which kind.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Giving my parents the college degree my sisters never gave them
This
Kind of...
And just being able to stand on my own two.

Parents ain't finna take care of me. At all. 

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Giving my parents the college degree my sisters never gave them
This
Kind of...
And just being able to stand on my own two.

Parents ain't finna take care of me. At all. 

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Man I feel you, it's like jay said "had a spark when I first started but now im just garbage"

thing is, i took summer courses when i first got to college, was super amped the first day, went through it like a breeze......knocked out my second semester too.....but the third semester i hit a wall..

Back
Top Bottom