'Fast and Furious 5' already revving production engines!

not surprising after shattering records but i'm already pumped for #5, I will still be holding onto my youth as I approach 30 i'm sure as the moviehits theaters
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker has revealed that the fifth "F&F" is already revving up production.
"Furious 4" cranked out a heart-stopping $72.5 million last weekend. Which could help explain why a fifth one is getting the green light.

"This was supposed to be it. There wasn't supposed to be the open-ended closing like there was," Walker told MYfm's Valentine. Click here for the entire audio interview with Walker.

"But without question, with the way things opened up, Vin and I will be coming back, we're making a fifth one, and we're going to Brazil, that's it," he added.

He had no answer for fans about why Vin didn't do the second one or why he didn't do the third one. But he doesn't want to annoy anyone looking forward to seeing the original crew in No. 5.

"When they started talking about making the fourth one, I was like, man, I don't really have a choice now, because if I don't do it I know I'm gonna be pissing people off, because this is the opportunity to come back and make the first true sequel."

Are you ready for the first three-quel? Hopefully, with all the original passengers.

oh snididap

if its in brazil. im lookin forward to the whips and the chix

Originally Posted by areyouin729

"But without question, with the way things opened up, Vin and I will be coming back, we're making a fifth one, and we're going to Brazil, that's it," he added.

Nuff said... Oh, and this time it will probably be rally cars. Mark my words...

you know what is funny...

Ive seen more new STi's in the past 2 weeks then I had in an entire year
laugh.gif

very smart move by Subaru

pretty soon this joint will be competing with The Land Befote Time
laugh.gif

im still gonna catch it in theatres, though
pimp.gif

the 4th one was remarkably bad, i mean the the first one was corny, but this one took it to a whole next level
smh.gif
. plus it was sad to see vin age so much.

Paul, Vin, and Jordana are never gonna work another movie again
laugh.gif
. They're just gonna milk this until they are in the 50's or so

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the 4th one was remarkably bad, i mean the the first one was corny, but this one took it to a whole next level
smh.gif
. plus it was sad to see vin age so much.

you thought the first was corny? saw this one and I bet will see the 5th

they win
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom