Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

U can thank da 4th movie for reviving da series.

Nah, you can thank Vin's cameo at the end of Tokyo Drift for that. Justin Lin knew what he was doing which is why he's still directing the franchise. 2F2F almost killed the franchise which is why they went left with TD.

And I agree Fast5 was the best so far but I can watch TD all day.
:lol:

vin_diesel_in_the_fast_and_the_furious_4_wallpaper_1_800.jpg

this gave fast and furious a beating heart and soul again, then part 5 put da steroids in blood.

lol anyone else think its funny that they got Vin and Michelles name mixed up :lol:

Last edited:
They probably just screwed up the pictures because the cast is listed in order. Diesel gets top billing, then Walker, etc., whoever made the picture didn't consider star billing.

U can thank da 4th movie for reviving da series.

Nah, you can thank Vin's cameo at the end of Tokyo Drift for that. Justin Lin knew what he was doing which is why he's still directing the franchise. 2F2F almost killed the franchise which is why they went left with TD.

:lol:

vin_diesel_in_the_fast_and_the_furious_4_wallpaper_1_800.jpg

this gave fast and furious a beating heart and soul again, then part 5 put da steroids in blood.

lol anyone else think its funny that they got Vin and Michelles name mixed up :lol:

Someone probably got sued. Since credits are in contracts.

Tokyo drift was a disaster(and I love drifting) 2f2f was literally a buddy cop movie and lulz ensued...TD story was so unbelievable and just stupid...why would a drift king with ties to one of the oldest,biggest gangs known to man worry about some lame country bumpkin...in the words of nino brown in real life his *** would have been canceled...I mean Han was that dude but sonny Chiba a yakuza boss( really watch his street fighter movies) it was all over the place it just didn't make since...bow wow getting his *** kick was the best part besides the one good drifting scene through downtown tokyo( hell half the girls in the movie weren't even Japanese)
2f2f>>>>>>TD
Story was better, cars were better, eva mendes(f*ck a hater), white boy sayin "cuz"
Just better(flame suit equipped to Phoenix level come at me bro) lol

Again of all the BS that went down in the F&F serious, you gonna call out Tokyo Drift? Forget about floor pans coming off of cars, civics driving under 18 wheelers, a undercover getting cool with a criminal and then letting him go, said criminal continues to hangout with said undercover, Ja Rule, all the automotive inaccuracies, double clutchin and granny shifting. Thats ok, but a white boy moving to Japan and learning to drift? No way man.

Last edited:
THE Fast and THE Furious is still my favorite in the franchise. The only other one I liked was Tokyo Drift even with the unbelievable plot. Some of the scenes in other movies were too over the top and it really turned me off.

I didnt watch the last one in theaters but rented it and turned it off once Vin Diesel stuck his arms out and said " THIS IS BRAZIL". LMAO... so damn corny.

Watched the whole thing at my buddies house , so of course I'm going to pay the 12 dollars to see how the story continues :nerd:

THE Fast and THE Furious is still my favorite in the franchise. The only other one I liked was Tokyo Drift even with the unbelievable plot. Some of the scenes in other movies were too over the top and it really turned me off.

I didnt watch the last one in theaters but rented it and turned it off once Vin Diesel stuck his arms out and said " THIS IS BRAZIL". LMAO... so damn corny.

Watched the whole thing at my buddies house , so of course I'm going to pay the 12 dollars to see how the story continues :nerd:

How that scene didn't end up on the cutting room floor is still beyond my understanding.

i actually really enjoyed fast five..so I'm some what excited to watch this movie

it was a good movie, not one you can watch over and over there, once they played it on HBO and i watched it plenty of times. it started to get stale.

cant wait for this one tho

Watched the whole thing at my buddies house , so of course I'm going to pay the 12 dollars to see how the story continues
nerd.gif

How that scene didn't end up on the cutting room floor is still beyond my understanding.
Because that line was awesomely terrible and that's what the franchise is all about

Plus you can say it was a nod to this.

pimp.gif

I agree that that line was awesomely terrible, my brother mocks that scene all the time, it is just that stupidly funny.

^ :rofl: :rofl:

tyrese was hilariously cheesy in 2F2F. and lord paul walker..."aye drop it cuh" "pockets aint empty cuh" i cringe every time

Again of all the BS that went down in the F&F serious, you gonna call out Tokyo Drift? Forget about floor pans coming off of cars, civics driving under 18 wheelers, a undercover getting cool with a criminal and then letting him go, said criminal continues to hangout with said undercover, Ja Rule, all the automotive inaccuracies, double clutchin and granny shifting. Thats ok, but a white boy moving to Japan and learning to drift? No way man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i remember when it came out i was still in middle school and not up on cars...but i did know that there wasnt just a metal plate on the passenger side floor, and that it had nothing to do with the intake manifold :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i remember when it came out i was still in middle school and not up on cars...but i did know that there wasnt just a metal plate on the passenger side floor, and that it had nothing to do with the intake manifold :rofl:

Swear to god, this scene taught me how to drive stick and 1999 Eclipse GSX was my dream car a decade ago

Back
Top Bottom