Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Favorite quote is the Asian dude in the first movie...think it was at the race when he accused Dom of snitching
"SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out!"

roll.gif
CSB we seen dude in real life and just yelled TORETTO! and he was cool as hell laughing and stuff.

^ Not sure if they planned it out, but that scene makes a lot of sense.

- Han is noticeably downbeat and almost depressed throughout TD (Gisele dying etc.).

- "This (Tokyo) is my Mexico" = where he and Gisele were supposed to settle down/befree

- Han is noticeably downbeat and almost depressed throughout TD (Gisele dying etc.).
- "This (Tokyo) is my Mexico" = where he and Gisele were supposed to settle down/befree

tumblr_mpqroycANu1qcil2jo1_250.gif

tumblr_mpqroycANu1qcil2jo3_250.gif

tumblr_mpt5eu3oD11s28t2ko2_500.gif

:frown:

I think they realized how popular/cool the Han character was so they had to retcon a way to bring him back, and planned the next movies out that way. Maybe I'm giving Lin and them too much credit, but it played out perfectly with being able to bring TD into the main universe

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/...st-action-movie-franchise/?xid=rss-topstories

Also handled well in Fast 6 are the tragic fates of Han and Gisele. In order for Han to end up in Tokyo mentoring a 17-year-old American expat, he’ll need to have fallen on some pretty hard times. What better way to accomplish that than by killing off Gisele in the most heartbreaking way possible? Even in the film’s final scene — a peaceful, satisfied barbecue at the Toretto house — it’s evident that Han is well on his way to becoming the world-weary soul we see in Tokyo Drift. But that’s not the end of Han’s story in Fast 6.

http://www.ew.com/article/2013/05/25/fast-furious-6-tokyo-drift-han

Actor Sung Kang enjoyed the chance to circle back around to Han’s final moments. “It was refreshing, to have this final send-off for Han, and show why Han is the way he is when he’s in Tokyo. Having that relationship with Gisele, it really explains why his soul is so old in Tokyo Drift.”

Kang feels that the events of Fast & Furious 6 help to clarify why Han becomes a mentor figure in Tokyo Drift. “After Gisele’s death, Han is finally wise. I recently learned the definition of wisdom is education that one is able to teach others. He’s able to teach the meaning of family to the Shawn Boswell character [in Tokyo Drift].”

CSB we seen dude in real life and just yelled TORETTO! and he was cool as hell laughing and stuff.

I got excited as @#$@ when I saw him on Marco Polo on Netflix. Paused the show, took a picture and sent it to my whole crew saying "JOHNNY TRAN IS BACK" :lol:

Last edited:
Han was such a slick dude. Probably my fav. character.

He would've been a cool dude to chill with in Tokyo man.

I'm kind of surprised they're doing a part 8, however, after making close to1.2 billion already on Furious 7 I see why.

I remember before they were sayin my they were shooting 7 and 8 concurrently
But I'm sure dudes death kinda killed that
In hindsight
7 was kinda forgettable
Hope they step it back up with 8

Back
Top Bottom