Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

still havent watched 6
mean.gif
mean.gif

whens it coming to HBO
laugh.gif
This.

Kurt Russell? 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Have a feeling either Dom, Brian, or Hodges gotta go. And I know Brian and Dom won't.

When they do kill him off I hope he sells it like he does the stone cold stunner

Have a feeling either Dom, Brian, or Hodges gotta go. And I know Brian and Dom won't.

When they do kill him off I hope he sells it like he does the stone cold stunner

Even if they kill him off you know he'll be back

Yeh he's gonna survive 25 rounds to the head. But will survive thanks to a bulletproof forehead, then return in part 10

FF 10 will be a "marvel vs capcom 2" type movie where they throw in EVERY character from the past movies and just run with it. They'll all join forces to battle some force of evil. Who that evil will be remains a mystery ..... :nerd:

FF 10 will be a "marvel vs capcom 2" type movie where they throw in EVERY character from the past movies and just run with it. They'll all join forces to battle some force of evil. Who that evil will be remains a mystery ..... :nerd:

Jigsaw after he returns from the dead in Saw 9

FF10 will be the final installment to film series. It'll unmask Twinkie, played by Bow Wow, as the final boss, and the master of the racing underworld. The teaser trailer after FF9 will show Bow Wow kill Hodges with a plastic spoon. Then in FF10 with all the marbles on the line Bow Wow will defeat Brian & Dom in a modded 18th century wooden horse & carriage with carbon fiber horseshoes, and NOS by 1/100ths of a second.

Last edited:
FF10 will be the final installment to film. It'll unmask Twinkie, played by Bow Wow, as the final boss, and the master of the racing underworld. The teaser trailer after FF9 will show Bow Wow kill Hodges with a plastic spoon. Then in FF10 with all the marbles on the line Bow Wow will defeat Brian & Dom in a modded 18th century wooden horse & carriage with carbon fiber horseshoes, and NOS by 100ths of a second.

I like!!! All but the ending.... Bowwow will reveal that he is actually a LIVING CAR made by Johnny sent from the future right before he died. He was sent to the past and watched dom and company the whole time studying their moves while gaining his own strength back. 17 years later bowwow is now powerful enough to fight the gang but needs to absorb 2 others (Eva Mendez and the white guy from Tokyo drift) to reach his perfect form. The rest pretty much writes itself!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom