Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

that's why I said if they keep it out of the promotions/trailers its easily a day one watch for me

like how can she more on him/them then Hobbs does??
laugh.gif

or any of the criminals previously screwed over by them
The kiss threw me off though.
Charlize looking kinda crusty with that hair, but Dom can't pass up the yambz

that's why I said if they keep it out of the promotions/trailers its easily a day one watch for me

like how can she more on him/them then Hobbs does??
laugh.gif

or any of the criminals previously screwed over by them
The kiss threw me off though.
Showing just how much she owns Dom by kissing him like that. She better hope she never ends up in a situation where the only thing between her and an *** kicking from Letty is oxygen 
laugh.gif

Showing just how much she owns Dom by kissing him like that. She better hope she never ends up in a situation where the only thing between her and an *** kicking from Letty is oxygen :lol:

Yeah, I guess I can see that angle since it was more so some "he's my b" instead of a "we are in love" kiss.

I just hope they dont pull some corny evil clone/brain wash angle lol

Showing just how much she owns Dom by kissing him like that. She better hope she never ends up in a situation where the only thing between her and an *** kicking from Letty is oxygen :lol:

Yeah, I guess I can see that angle since it was more so some "he's my b" instead of a "we are in love" kiss.

and just like that, the love is back! me and my boy who bonded over quoting the first one been texting each other back and forth(like we do for each films release) about how ridiculous it can get

my boy said Eva Mendes gonna pop up in a mid credits sequence asking Dom "do you believe in ghosts" and drop a picture of his dad alive and well

I said Dom about to open fire on an unarmed Family when out of nowhere an S2000 and a Jetta come flying and block the bullets.

Hell yea, Dom might as well hold her pocket the way she got him under her thumb. She probably got bruh drinkin IPAs instead of Coronas

Showing just how much she owns Dom by kissing him like that. She better hope she never ends up in a situation where the only thing between her and an *** kicking from Letty is oxygen 
laugh.gif

Hell yea, Dom might as well hold her pocket the way she got him under her thumb. She probably got bruh drinkin IPAs instead of Coronas
White wine**

Last edited:

White wine**

Seagrams Island Escapes

^ That's mad specific, fam.

@Dathbgboy
--- you a white dude??

:lol:

:lol: Nah, I'm married though so...

everyone of ya better kiss da ring of fast & furious 4...

you see them bounce back #'s..it made more than da OG after tokyo piss... :x
Bruh, 8 years difference, aka higher tickets prices lol. Not saying it didn't do well, just saying lol.

Plus it was the first movie w/ both Dom and Brian since the first one. People didn't really like 2F2F and hated TD so having them both back in the fold attributed to ticket sales plus price increase.

I know one thing I appreciate 4 but after wathing it so mutch on tv (seems like the only one that had tv rights or something) I got tired of it.

Reasons I think why Dom turned bad:

Alien shapeshifter
Cyborg Dom
Evil clone
Long lost evil twin brother
Jason Statham and Dom had their faces switched.
Evil guy had surgery to look like Dom.
Evil guy in a Dom mask.

they must've ran outta junk chargers to fix, they finally started using da 3rd gen joints.

845d0b5d8844683f0e26fe2393ed3ca0.jpg

Last edited:
Reasons I think why Dom turned bad:

Alien shapeshifter
Cyborg Dom
Evil clone
Long lost evil twin brother
Jason Statham and Dom had their faces switched.
Evil guy had surgery to look like Dom.
Evil guy in a Dom mask.
These are all very possible explanations.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom