Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

It won't. This might as well be the last one w/ Vin and the crew. If Luca's character is strong enough, he could take over

I feel the same way; it won't be the same without Paul

If they make an 8; I bet it flops but 7 is gonna shatter some records now

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/paul-walkers-death-fast-furious-660825

Insiders say a large part of the film had been shot, although in January, Walker and the rest of the Fast 7 team were scheduled to travel to Abu Dhabi to film additional scenes.

Walker, along with the rest of the cast and crew of Fast 7, had been scheduled to return to Atlanta on Sunday to resume shooting the big-budget film, which features extensive car racing. Those plans are on hold until Monday or Tuesday at the earliest.

Universal executives and director James Wan made the decision in a conference call on Sunday morning, a day after the tragic accident that killed Walker and his friend, Roger Rodas, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-death-report-article-1.1534793#ixzz2mMCBGrZv

So from what we can gather, they'll have to rewrite and delay the movie since he didn't finish his scenes. It really does seem like everyone involved were a close-knit group, so I'm confident they'll figure out the best possible way to move forward.

Do they kill him off in the movie as well?
I think it would be fitting him risking his life for the family.
Also they might as well revive Han and his chick to try and keep the balling if they want.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder if there really is a God, because if there is he's pretty cynical dawg...I mean a car crash... ***** don't even make sense

like the 2nd time you mentioned that unless i missed it even more

steezy you atheist now?

I blame illuminati... talk about blood sacrifice :smh: because dying in a car crash just dont add up when thats his profession

Thing is some reports say he was getting into his own car and leaving the event before jumping into the Porsche..
Makes you think about your choices that one second can change the outcome of your life...
But I really think they should end it with this one with the familia and let Lucas Black( even though I hate Tokyo Drift and his acting) do his thing for 8 and let that be the final film...

I may be wrong but wasn't a main character suppose to die in the 9th film by Bow wow's character so the 10th film he was suppose to be the boss?

Maybe they can incorporate that as his death?

What if they just start a whole new gang with a new story line?

We'll all see it, hate it, and complain about it.

Bottom line, whatever they do have with Walker in this film, I want it in the finished film. Let us all see his last work, in a franchise he enjoyed, with people he loved working with. Don't scrap everything, chop it out, and just use them as bonus material on a blu ray. Put it in the final movie.

At that point, they'll have to get creative and close out his storyline somehow. I would "hope" not death. I would say, have him take the baby somewhere safe, he and he alone, and leave Mia to work with the rest of the group. Let them honor him that way finishing out the film. It will be HUGELY far fetched for him to leave his family like that, we all know, but we have to give them some slack here. In Fast 6 he literally flew across the country for a few hours to confront a bad guy by going into a damn prison. This could be "similar"

Dom could announce that Brian has taken the baby and gone somewhere safe, and Mia will meet them at a later time. That can be done on screen, without Brian present. Besides, you know damn well they pinned themselves in a corner havin a baby to deal with anyways, so why not remove both from the equation in a way that doesn't involve them having to kill his character too? :frown:

In the preview of Han's funeral, you hear Luda speak about "Hobbs is laid up" The Rock is shooting another movie, I bet he has minimal screen time in this film. This will be the same for Brian. Use the scenes they have, and then he'll be "laid up" off screen too, just like the Rock.

Only, we'll all know the truth. :frown: |I

He deserves to be in this movie. Every ounce of material they have of him, even if it's edits from Fast 4-5-6, anything they have that can be used should be for this pic.

I may be wrong but wasn't a main character suppose to die in the 9th film by Bow wow's character so the 10th film he was suppose to be the boss?

Maybe they can incorporate that as his death?

:lol: you thought that was serious?

People would burn down theaters

I agree with just writing the o'conner family out in some form all together...
If anybody has seen "Game of Death", Bruce Lee final film it was just weird how they shot it with a double and inter-woven scenes of the real Bruce....
So hopefully they come up with something feasible and honorary...
I just can't see this franchise going afterwards though, majority of us grew up with this and are taking it hard so that definately will impact future endeavors and I really don't see the core cast having the heart to continue without him for multiple movies...

Dom is gonna have a lot more screen time thats for sure.

Gonna miss the Dom and Brian exchanges though, the last race from FF to the race they had in Fast & Furious.

What if they just start a whole new gang with a new story line?

We'll all see it, hate it, and complain about it.

Bottom line, whatever they do have with Walker in this film, I want it in the finished film. Let us all see his last work, in a franchise he enjoyed, with people he loved working with. Don't scrap everything, chop it out, and just use them as bonus material on a blu ray. Put it in the final movie.

At that point, they'll have to get creative and close out his storyline somehow. I would "hope" not death. I would say, have him take the baby somewhere safe, he and he alone, and leave Mia to work with the rest of the group. Let them honor him that way finishing out the film. It will be HUGELY far fetched for him to leave his family like that, we all know, but we have to give them some slack here. In Fast 6 he literally flew across the country for a few hours to confront a bad guy by going into a damn prison. This could be "similar"

Dom could announce that Brian has taken the baby and gone somewhere safe, and Mia will meet them at a later time. That can be done on screen, without Brian present. Besides, you know damn well they pinned themselves in a corner havin a baby to deal with anyways, so why not remove both from the equation in a way that doesn't involve them having to kill his character too? :frown:

In the preview of Han's funeral, you hear Luda speak about "Hobbs is laid up" The Rock is shooting another movie, I bet he has minimal screen time in this film. This will be the same for Brian. Use the scenes they have, and then he'll be "laid up" off screen too, just like the Rock.

Only, we'll all know the truth. :frown: |I

He deserves to be in this movie. Every ounce of material they have of him, even if it's edits from Fast 4-5-6, anything they have that can be used should be for this pic.

A woman leaving her baby to go do criminal ****, that dont eem make sense. Not even in movies.

Just say they all left.

The thing about having Brian run away with the baby is they created the entire franchise about how Brian & Dom are brothers to the end. Wouldn't him "running away" cheapen the integrity of his character?

Can anybody think of a way he can be written off with respect?

The thing about having Brian run away with the baby is they created the entire franchise about how Brian & Dom are brothers to the end. Wouldn't him "running away" cheapen the integrity of his character?

taking a bullet for one of the bros.

^^only other thing I can think of is make this a true revenge story. Kill the whole O'Conner Family by the hands of Statham with Brian trying to rescue them from a bomb in the house or something and have Tyrese and Luda hold him back from going into the house after it explodes. Which would lead to Vin and Tyrese character working more together to kill Statham, explore that relationship more, being they were basically closer then anybody else then Mia

I guess him dying in a wreck would be too soon.....junior.

I say if possible....give them a happy ending and reboot.

Fans would be outraged to just have Brian run off; that's a terrible idea and would destroy any chance 8 has

Believe me they need to come up with a way to honor Paul's character and have him go out with integrity

Either way I know tears will be shed in that theater

They cant open up Tyrese to be the "new" lead with Vin. He could be a bigger part in the movie, but hes already established as the comedic relief of the franchise. Cant change his character now to be more seirous.

Back
Top Bottom