Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Didn't think I would have any interest in this. Just watched the trailer.

Count me in :pimp:

Bionic man? Of all the the things they’ve made seem unbelievable, they’re definitely doing too much now

Maybe Tyrese was right

88FACBA0-2D83-412B-930F-F69FEB9D530E.gif

This looks exactly like where the F&F franchise is now, I'm not surprised. This franchise is whatever to me without the Buster anyway.

On the first note, this franchise has FINALLY crossed over into the realm of fantasy. Elba is a bionic man? :lol:

Other than that, this **** looks good af. More excited for this and Fast9. The banter between the two is great. I can't wait.

FINALLY?

The minute Dom and Brian destroyed half of “Brazil” with two vaults on their cars...that crossover started.

They need to make a prequel to Tokyo Drift and hash the story of Han between Gal Gadot dying and him meeting Lucas Black. Han could have been with Ludacris, Tyrese in various parts of Europe/Asia, where he has to end up in Tokyo to watch over Neela (Dom's Step sister) .

Tokyo Drift : Seoul-Oh Story

drunken cow drunken cow I'd much have them resurrect Han Seoul-Oh and bring him back to the fold rather than focus on a lame prequel. Han was a calm, MFer - every crew needs a cat like him.

Not only jumped, Dom perfectly timed his crash into the median, to fly across the highway, to catch Letty mid air, from a Tank, to land on a car windshield that was on the opposite side of the freeway. Unscathed.

F&F franchise is the spiritual successor to Star Wars. This is how your properly develop a character as opposed to having them OP (with Force abilities) right from the jump. Dom gaining his abilities gradually.

They got the gamma radiation going on with Idris. :pimp:

Fast & Furious 9 most definitely going to have some moon rover action now that NASA back. :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: I'm dead at "finally", we were just talking about the series most ridiculous moments before this. Plus dudes were doing things like this without the bionic addition already.

I feel like y'all know excactly what I mean but just tryna be funny. Finally as in they have introduced an element of storytelling, besides action, outside the realm of reality

Last edited:
**** yes that trailer was perfect. :lol: At mouthing **** you while floating backwards. LMAO

Star Wars
F&F franchise
Marvel
Mission Impossible

Goat franchises. In that order. :pimp:

I actually wasn't interested in Hobbs and Shaw.

Until I saw that trailer.

They sold me.

It's amazing what a good trailer can do.

Apparently the whole reason why this was greenlit from jump is because according to test scores for F8, the Hobbs/Shaw back and forth banter at various points of that movie scored the highest. And well, The Rock is the biggest star in Hollywood so...he gets what he wants.

They were correct. Chemistry is off the charts. Can’t wait.

I’m in no matter how ridiculous...lmao

Theybreally trying to one-up Captain Marvel tho :lol:

I really wish this **** was rated R but I get it, that trailer was dope. Not sure when it'll happen but when the last film is made I hope they incorporate Stallone somehow

Back
Top Bottom