Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

They really went all-in on the usage of the word “family” in X though. Must’ve said it like 75 times.

The skyscraper hopping.. Dom as Superman.. and Dom fighting off a dozen men and ripping a tower down then going through his whole life as the ghost of Christmas past are my top 3

The torpedo is believable.

Just push it. What's so hard to believe
Now I know you’re kidding, but let’s do the math by pounds

IMG_1399.jpeg

A man deadlifted 1.1k pounds, a world record he clearly doesn’t give a **** about limits because he sets his own

NOW

We have this

IMG_1398.jpeg

Our military torpedoes range from 600-3,500 lbs off scant research, and this man was able to one-handedly push half the deadlift, at a minimum, across a path, because it was an icy patch?

My brother.

I been seeing this floating around. I hope it come to fruition. You know hes going to have Justin Lin right over his shoulder. :pimp:

I'm really hoping this actually happens and it just won't be a forgotten line in a podcast. That 2005 movie was buns and it deserved better.

But torpedo topic aside, I'm really ready to see those f'n Dinosaurs in this franchise. Serious as hell too:lol:

Now I know you’re kidding, but let’s do the math by pounds

IMG_1399.jpeg

A man deadlifted 1.1k pounds, a world record he clearly doesn’t give a **** about limits because he sets his own

NOW

We have this

IMG_1398.jpeg

Our military torpedoes range from 600-3,500 lbs off scant research, and this man was able to one-handedly push half the deadlift, at a minimum, across a path, because it was an icy patch?

My brother.
Does your precious nerdy math account for ice. A quick Google search that I'm not really doing says moving objects on ice reduces its weight by roughly 95%

Does your precious nerdy math account for ice. A quick Google search that I'm not really doing says moving objects on ice reduces its weight by roughly 95%
Scant research I said, and precious nerdy math is a nickname I gave my parents

Back
Top Bottom