Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

im asking how was it considered good then but i didnt get an answer :lol:

6 was disppointing with all the crazy antics, how duke fly across a bridge gap still blows my mind. 5 was too good for 6 to be bleh.

Shaw is the best villain though I agree. Swag on a hunnid.

6 was disppointing with all the crazy antics, how duke fly across a bridge gap still blows my mind. 5 was too good for 6 to be bleh.

Shaw is the best villain though I agree. Swag on a hunnid.

Flying across a bridge gap was too crazy of an antic but two cars dragging a vault at high speeds wasn't?

Last edited:
Shaw was ruthless but he was so mechanical and calm

He didn't make me love him or hate him like the best villains do. Just my opinion

6 had the whole cast, Lety back, a SERIOUS villain in Shaw, the best credit scene in the series, insane stunts including the London chase, girl fight, Ja/Han/Roman fight, the duel in the plane, the whole runway scene, the tank, the Dom/Lety race, the code speech that referred to Statham in his other movies, the tragedy of Gisele, the double cross of Carano, plenty of humor, and even the jail scene with Braga.

You are a fool if you think that movie was not one of the two best in the series. 5 and 6, or 6 and 5 in some order.
Hell, no.

The plane scene was ridiculous with its 200mile runway, the scene where Dom flew off the bridge gap to grab Letty mid air, too much. Lin tried too much with this movie. Granted those are only 2 scenes. It was a good movie, but disappointing considering how great 5 was.

one thing you've got to consider about the runway scene was each camera shot did not occur continuously. still can't really justify the length of the scene but, in "reality," the runway was not as long as it seemed. even still, suspension of disbelief.

people just nitpicking

It's the Fast and the Furious; the damn franchise starts off with Civics going under tractor trailers

Did you think it was gonna get more realistic? :lol:

Last edited:
The 6th movie elevates the status of Tokyo Drift. Tokyo Drift pretty much becomes a spin off and a sequel of FF6. Han even references his criminal life as if Justin Lin knew it he was going to make prequels leading up to Tokyo Drift.

IMO, the best ones are: FF1, FF5 / FF6 (toss up for me), FF4, Tokyo Drift, 2F2F

people just nitpicking

It's the Fast and the Furious; the damn franchise starts off with Civics going under tractor trailers

Did you think it was gonna get more realistic? :lol:

:lol: for real... They're all pretty bad... but that's a big part of their appeal

if we are talking about which is the worst of the franchise, it would definitely have to be 2F2F. that **** was so random haha. i dont think they planned on the franchise being that popular to make 7 movies, so the story line got messed up along the way. at least we know dom doesnt die since hes in tokyo drift haha.

6 had the whole cast, Lety back, a SERIOUS villain in Shaw, the best credit scene in the series, insane stunts including the London chase, girl fight, Ja/Han/Roman fight, the duel in the plane, the whole runway scene, the tank, the Dom/Lety race, the code speech that referred to Statham in his other movies, the tragedy of Gisele, the double cross of Carano, plenty of humor, and even the jail scene with Braga.

You are a fool if you think that movie was not one of the two best in the series. 5 and 6, or 6 and 5 in some order.

Hell, no.

The plane scene was ridiculous with its 200mile runway, the scene where Dom flew off the bridge gap to grab Letty mid air, too much. Lin tried too much with this movie. Granted those are only 2 scenes. It was a good movie, but disappointing considering how great 5 was.

That is sort of the point of the franchise tho. They've upped the ante in every film.

Fast 1 was obviously the start, car racing, hijacking trucks, Civics under trailers, etc.
Fast 2, Brian is driving backwards down freeways, launching cars onto boats
Tokyo introduces Drifting at ridiculous speeds
Fast 4 they drive 90 MPH in dark caves with 6 inches of room on either side
Fast 5 is two cars pullin the vault thru half a city, yet never getting stuck somewhere.
Fast 6 got even bigger/better with the Dom/Lety grab, and the runway.

The whole series is based on insane stunts and crazy moves. As Brian says, "it's what they do best, improvise" :pimp:

That is sort of the point of the franchise tho. They've upped the ante in every film.

Fast 1 was obviously the start, car racing, hijacking trucks, Civics under trailers, etc.
Fast 2, Brian is driving backwards down freeways, launching cars onto boats
Tokyo introduces Drifting at ridiculous speeds
Fast 4 they drive 90 MPH in dark caves with 6 inches of room on either side
Fast 5 is two cars pullin the vault thru half a city, yet never getting stuck somewhere.
Fast 6 got even bigger/better with the Dom/Lety grab, and the runway.

The whole series is based on insane stunts and crazy moves. As Brian says, "it's what they do best, improvise" :pimp:

Don't forget the drifting through Shibuya Crossing intersection which had like 4000 people all scramble out of the way, and driving through a constructed houseframe :rofl:

Don't forget the drifting through Shibuya Crossing intersection which had like 4000 people all scramble out of the way, and driving through a constructed houseframe :rofl:

Out of all the implausible parts of Tokyo drift mentioned, it has to be settling a debt/feud with the yakuza via a race :lol:

Edit: my #2 is Texas bumpkin becoming Japan's drift king after 3 weeks :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Ya need to disconnect yourselves from reality and just enjoy these films, crazy stunts and action sequences is what make it so fun to watch, honestly IMO this is going down as top 5 greatest franchise ever made....the way they tied in Tokyo Drift was pure gold and sort if redeemed te crap that movie was :lol:

Out of all the implausible parts of Tokyo drift mentioned, it has to be settling a debt/feud with the yakuza via a race :lol:

Edit: my #2 is Texas bumpkin becoming Japan's drift king after 3 weeks :lol: :smh:

:rofl: Oh lawd, Uncle Kamata would've had that whole crew gunned down by sunrise

Ya need to disconnect yourselves from reality and just enjoy these films, crazy stunts and action sequences is what make it so fun to watch, honestly IMO this is going down as top 5 greatest franchise ever made....the way they tied in Tokyo Drift was pure gold and sort if redeemed te crap that movie was :lol:

I agree steezy..I go to a movie to "escape" reality for a couple hours, not sit in a dark room and nit-pick every little thing..

I think the runway scene was funny, but I still think it's one of the top 3 action sequences in the franchise..But in reality it's totally impossible, and that's why it's great..

people just nitpicking

Did you think it was gonna get more realistic?
laugh.gif
2 Chargers pulling a safe is more believable IMO than flying off a tank.

Even Justin Lin said himself he was gonna go over the top with 6. TOO much going on.

I never thought FF should be more realistic, but flying off a tank was just too much. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom