Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Pretty sure it's not true, but Han's character was supposedly created during "Better Luck Tomorrow", another film produced by Justin Lin. I believe Lin said that the characters are the same and he wanted to complete his story line with the movies he came out with.

Han's Seoul-Oh (Solo) timeline.

Better Luck Tomorrow
Los Bandoleros
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6
The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift

Another easter egg. Virgil from Better Luck Tomorrow is also in Tokyo Drift, one of Han's friends. If you watched BLT, Virgil does commit suicide(we dont know the extent of the damages since it ends at this scene between him and Han). Virgil, who is in Tokyo Drift is still a High Schooler so his character doesn't make sense.

A few people here and I enjoyed Tokyo Drift. Maybe for once, outside of FF1, the entire movie was based on racing from start to end. Yeah the acting was wack(bow wow, lucas black, DK, etc.) but the cars were one of the top in the entire series, I guess thats if you enjoy imports.

Now I am just waiting for Tokyo Drift 2: Rise of Han Seoul-Oh

It's true. It was discussed a few pages back. I think it's neat how they evolved the Han character from one series to another. Are those other two movies with Han worth checking out?

tumblr_mfh387SxE31rpdptuo2_500.gif

Last edited:
I'm a huge import fan so TD was definetly in my top 5 lol. I loved the cars and racing more than anything. The only bad part was BowWow but even he gets a pass, well his car doesn't lol. That hulk thing was bad lol and not in a good way. But Mona was awesome...until he wrecked her :smh:

Fast 7, with the exception of the paul walker tribute, was just bad.

Im a fast and furious fan til i die but this cheesy action hero stuff is not why i loves these movies. I hope that they cool down with that crap.

And tokyo drift is great. If only they had cast a better main character.

Last edited:
Word, TD needed a better main character. Dude was too old for the role

The drifting in that movie was badass 

And I was amped af when this song came on
laugh.gif
:

:x the TD and Lucas Black slander is comical at this point because its inconsistent, illogical, and incorrect

case and point
how was Lucas Black too old for the role when he's a full 10 years younger than all the other characters
he also did TD when he was 25, younger than both Paul and Vin when they did the first
yet they get a pass?

TD is a really dope movie
but if you like Michael Bay movies you may not like it i guess

further,
Bow Wow is a MAJOR turn off, but so is JaRule and Luda honestly

at least in TD Bow Wow dont say too much

:x the TD and Lucas Black slander is comical at this point because its inconsistent, illogical, and incorrect

case and point
how was Lucas Black too old for the role when he's a full 10 years younger than all the other characters
he also did TD when he was 25, younger than both Paul and Vin when they did the first
yet they get a pass?

Lucas Black was playing a high school kid.

Paul, and Vin, were NOT, playing high school kids.

Ja Rule has one scene in the movie.

Bow Wow is in the entire film. :lol:

What the **** are you babbling about b?

sick.gif
the TD and Lucas Black slander is comical at this point because its inconsistent, illogical, and incorrect

case and point
yet they get a pass?

Lucas Black was playing a high school kid.

Paul, and Vin, were NOT, playing high school kids.
THIS! 

Back
Top Bottom