Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Whenever I hear of Leon I think of that scene in the bottom picture. Never have I seen someone turn a steering wheel with such intensity. :lol:

Just finished the movie and it was cool. I would say 5 is the best one. Nice way to end the movie as well. Will be different without Paul. Why did Ronda Rousey face look like a pie though? :lol:

Whenever I hear of Leon I think of that scene in the bottom picture. Never have I seen someone turn a steering wheel with such intensity. :lol:

Funny someone mentioned Leon to me and I was like who is Leon? Then I remembered the guy who was whipping the Black Civic on the walkie talkie

read some info that he apparently got into with Vin and his family off camera so he didnt wanna continue with the series

Just finished the movie and it was cool. I would say 5 is the best one. Nice way to end the movie as well. Will be different without Paul. Why did Ronda Rousey face look like a pie though? :lol:

She looked terrible in the movie and I love that woman.

This.

tumblr_mednn3eaZv1rmneg9o1_500.gif

Funny someone mentioned Leon to me and I was like who is Leon? Then I remembered the guy who was whipping the Black Civic on the walkie talkie

read some info that he apparently got into with Vin and his family off camera so he didnt wanna continue with the series

Messing with F8mily? That's automatic ejection in Dom's code book.

Last edited:
Just saw it.

My first and last time watching this franchise.

Poor acting. And unreal action.

Not my cup it tea.

Last edited:
Obvious trolling is obvious

I'm serious.

I don't know what was worse ' The Expendable' or this 'Fast and Furious' movie. In terms of acting and action.

Unreal fighting, unreal ways to beat death. Corny lines.

Fool drives off the cliff 3 times and manage to live all 3 time.

Yall trollin'... Lol

This was my first time seeing this franchise...not interested in the previous ones.

Last edited:
I'm serious.

I don't know what was worse ' The Expendable' or this 'Fast and Furious' movie. In terms of acting and action.

Fool drives off the cliff 3 times and still live?

Yall trollin'... Lol

You know it's a movie right?????

I'm serious.

Fool drives off the cliff 3 times and manage to live all 3 time.

Yall trollin'... Lol

This was my first time seeing this franchise...not interested in the previous ones.

Why come in here then? Hate the movie and move on with your life.

Back
Top Bottom