Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

posted on the F&F facebook page: "meet the new cast"

(sorry cant embed FB video)

kurt russell hires the team...? :nerd:

Man i dont wanna know....
mqdefault.jpg

My favorite was in the first movie when they showed the working inside view of Vins RX7s driveline.... and it had pistons. :smh:

inb4 it was an LS swap :lol:

Shoot it took me minute to realize what was wrong with that haha

Totally never noticed too, but I'm sure 90% of the viewers didn't either

Wiz for song for PW :rolleyes

Hook hits the feels, I don't get why Luda and Ty couldn't have done it, song would have had so much more feeling behind it....

Just hearing the song gets me teary eyed, It won't be safe in that theater man....when I think about it, besides Selena I don't think to me there was a more heart felt celebrity loss before.....dude was full of charisma and life and he did so much when the cameras were off to make a difference in others lives....I can see why Ty couldn't keep it together.

RIP Paul.

It started out nice, and then Wiz started. Nice hook.
I think Tyrese coming through with a powerful RnB song with Luda on a verse would've been amazing.

Who knows...maybe the idea was proposed and they felt like it was too much to do it and aren't ready emotionally.

It started out nice, and then Wiz started. Nice hook.
I think Tyrese coming through with a powerful RnB song with Luda on a verse would've been amazing.

Who knows...maybe the idea was proposed and they felt like it was too much to do it and aren't ready emotionally.

That might be the case. Emotion might've drown out the message in the song too.

This is song is decent. Listenin to the lyrics, Wiz did his thing. That was more of a Prince of the City Wiz than this new guy Wiz :lol:

The heart strings were tugged during the hook.

Back
Top Bottom