Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

The Rick spittan his candy *** wwf lines had me rollin
Him hitting the rock bottom had me hype
I thought he was gonna pull out the people's elbow after :lol:

laugh.gif

Easily one of the best worst lines in the franchises history.

Right up there with 

"Ejecto-seato cuz"

"We howngry"

"Man it's a ho-asis in here"

"Pockets ain't empty cuz"

No coincidence most of these are from Tyrese

Yeah Lucas Black's voice was distracting as hell. I was like when will this dude be off the screen.

Come to think of it......machine gun off the drone, wouldn't have a physical trigger, would it?

Tyrese had me dyin when he wanted to be leader
And when everybody all on the road going to Ramsey
And He still floating in the air

Just got back. Took my gf to dinner and then to the car demolition (movie). We were dying laughing in the beginning. So many corny and unintentionally funny moments. :lol: And my dude Vin don't wear sleeves for nobody. :rofl: My dude was acting like a thermal was a dress shirt. Why did that fool even get married in a wife beater? :lol: :smh:

Movie was dope though. That mountain scene with the bus and the girl fight were my favorite moments. And the the way they sent PW off was dope. :nthat: Ain't gonna lie, I shed a tear.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Two thumbs up.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't tear up at the end :lol:
Think they ended it perfectly with that tribute.

5 was the best, then the first one , then this. Dope tribute... Action was unreal. Lol. Go check it out NT

Man, such a great movie. The whole scene on the mountain was intense :pimp:

Not gonna lie, did shed a tear man :lol: but my gf was practically bawling lol, even after when we went to the store and i talked about it she was getting teary eyed.

During the movie i told myself I'd want to come back and watch it again, but after that ending, i changed my mind, too damn emotional :lol:

I couldn't even tell the brothers apart

Loved the movie. Only F&F could get away with so much ridiculous nonsense though. :lol: The ending was too real. Perfectly executed. Tried to hold it in as much as possible but a tear still made it out. Couldn't help it.

all in all alotta action, alotta call-backs to the original "the fast and the furious",

didnt cry but still the most beautiful ending + white toyota supra, pauls first car but white

could be symbolizing that he's an angel now. pure. the feels :frown:

Yeah, i wonder how different the movie would have been had Paul not died.

I was thinking about that too. James Wan was supposed to take over the franchise. While watching the movie I was trying to pin point the added scenes..

All the stuff about Brian being a family man had to be added in so that they can write the character out of the team. Some of the scenes that had to be added were:
1- when Mia first revealed that she was pregnant to Dom
2- when Mia tells Paul she's pregnant, they're having a conversation on the phone
3- at the end when he's playing with his son on the beach and of course when he pulls up beside Dom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom