Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

damn doesnt look like there was any CGI used..specially the part where they have that car crash into the palm trees. reminds me of that lambo acccident on youtube.

damn doesnt look like there was any CGI used..specially the part where they have that car crash into the palm trees. reminds me of that lambo acccident on youtube.

Trailer was
pimp.gif

The ricer days are over. This one is gonna go out with a bang. The cast is
eek.gif
. The Expendables of the F&F franchise.

I forgot Tyrese is back in this one too
pimp.gif

Didn't see Vince in the trailer, hopefully he made the final cut

Luda is back too, the whole gang
laugh.gif

The original is one of my favorite movies of all-time, guilty pleasure of course

The ricer days are over. This one is gonna go out with a bang. The cast is
eek.gif
. The Expendables of the F&F franchise.

I forgot Tyrese is back in this one too
pimp.gif

Didn't see Vince in the trailer, hopefully he made the final cut

Luda is back too, the whole gang
laugh.gif

The original is one of my favorite movies of all-time, guilty pleasure of course

Trailer looks good! But damn... Ol' father time is getting to them. It's crazy seeing actors aging/singers before our own eyes, because one hour we'll be watching movies in their prime, they look young and everything. Then the next movie they are looking old. 

Trailer looks good! But damn... Ol' father time is getting to them. It's crazy seeing actors aging/singers before our own eyes, because one hour we'll be watching movies in their prime, they look young and everything. Then the next movie they are looking old. 

I'm at work and i have no FB and I can't save the target as....

HELP!!! SOS! Feed me trailer puhleassssssssss

I'm at work and i have no FB and I can't save the target as....

HELP!!! SOS! Feed me trailer puhleassssssssss

Back
Top Bottom