Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

I hate that I have to work tomorrow and the weekend.
tired.gif

I'll be catching this until Tuesday.
frown.gif

....I hope I'm not disappointed, because I've been anticipating this since last year.

I hate that I have to work tomorrow and the weekend.
tired.gif

I'll be catching this until Tuesday.
frown.gif

....I hope I'm not disappointed, because I've been anticipating this since last year.

Just came back. Movie started 30 minutes late because everyone had to move to a different auditorium. Then the filmed burned out in the last 15 min so we had to move to another auditorium to see the end. They handed out free movie tickets to everyone as we were leaving
pimp.gif

The movie was great.

The scene after the credits was
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just came back. Movie started 30 minutes late because everyone had to move to a different auditorium. Then the filmed burned out in the last 15 min so we had to move to another auditorium to see the end. They handed out free movie tickets to everyone as we were leaving
pimp.gif

The movie was great.

The scene after the credits was
eek.gif
eek.gif

goin tomorrow at the illest movie theater ever, yall know you cud get a three course meal during a movie????

$#%$ blew my mind, was pretty baked tho

goin tomorrow at the illest movie theater ever, yall know you cud get a three course meal during a movie????

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Info?

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Info?

Spoiler question just to be safe.

Spoiler [+]
So the movies order would go F&F, 2F2F, F&F 4, F5, TD? And I'm guessing 6 would go between 5 and TD

Spoiler [+]
So the movies order would go F&F, 2F2F, F&F 4, F5, TD? And I'm guessing 6 would go between 5 and TD

smh i keep seeing this thread pop up... ya make me feel worse and worse for missing the midnight one
laugh.gif

smh i keep seeing this thread pop up... ya make me feel worse and worse for missing the midnight one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
yup remember at the end?  LFA scene "i thought you were going to tokyo?"

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

They SHOULD make 6 after 5 and disregard Tokyo Drift in the series completely. That way we get more Han.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

They SHOULD make 6 after 5 and disregard Tokyo Drift in the series completely. That way we get more Han.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by PTone

I believe this is what led to Die Hard's success...
laugh.gif
nah man die hard was way different 
maybe die hard 2 and 4 was not all that great 

i really liked die hard 2 dont remember die hard 4 too much 

but for action films 1 and 3 was really good 

but these too fast too crappiest films are just that crap 
laugh.gif
you realize it's getting good reviews right?
by who 
i sure not by anyone who a legit movie critic ?

Back
Top Bottom