Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

This is my absolute favorite one out of the series. The action scenes were awesome. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen and my jaw dropped.
pimp.gif

I definitely can't wait for the sixth one.

BTW, what's the name of the girl that left to Germany with Han? I fell in love.
devil.gif

Gal Gadot
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This is my absolute favorite one out of the series. The action scenes were awesome. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen and my jaw dropped.
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Gal Gadot
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Thank you, Based God. That's the scene that made me fall in love with her. My gawd....
devil.gif

pimp.gif

devil.gif

Gal Gadot
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Thank you, Based God. That's the scene that made me fall in love with her. My gawd....
devil.gif

pimp.gif

devil.gif
Gal Gadot

pimp.gif

devil.gif
Gal Gadot

pimp.gif

devil.gif

Gal Gadot
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
at that scene. I really liked the movie though,  but I still say FF1 is the best out of the series. Fast five is second. The only knock I had with this one was there was not enough races like people said in this thread already.

pimp.gif

devil.gif

Gal Gadot
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
at that scene. I really liked the movie though,  but I still say FF1 is the best out of the series. Fast five is second. The only knock I had with this one was there was not enough races like people said in this thread already.

I still think the first one is the best in the series but this was definitely not far behind. There was some corny acting but I expected that with vin and paul walker lol on the other hand I was really impressed with the rocks performance in this movie. The action was definitely super unrealistic but I still enjoyed it a lot.

I still think the first one is the best in the series but this was definitely not far behind. There was some corny acting but I expected that with vin and paul walker lol on the other hand I was really impressed with the rocks performance in this movie. The action was definitely super unrealistic but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

tony23retro wrote:

There was only ONE %%%$*%% race, cop cars at that.
grin.gif
You're definitely the only one. I thought Gisele was Latina but apparently she was Israeli and a special agent hence the Mossad reference. They definitely thought that we'd forget what happened in Fast and Furious because she was Latina. Minus that, the movie was excellent and exactly what a summer movie should be. The action was top notch, there was comedy, there was plenty of eye candy (the cop, the women at the race although I'm sure some were Tranvesti
laugh.gif
) andthe plot wasn't too difficult for the audience to follow. Easily the best of the series. 

Tokyo Drift was bad but at least with this movie we got to see how Han financed his operation in Tokyo. I don't think they bring back anyone from TD in the next trilogy especially after seeing the scene after the credits if that's where they decide to take it.

Mastamind,
Regarding your spoiler. More to what?
Spoiler [+]
He was a man of high character (something she admired in her deceased husband) and he saved her life. He won her over when he saved Agent Hobbs instead of leaving him to die.

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
at the pipe bomb and the sewage system.
It was absolutely genius what they did with that ten second window. I didn't pay attention to the garbage truck when they passed it on the freeway but when Agent Hobbs figured everything out
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
at Letty still being alive. Unless something happened that we didn't see in Fast and Furious, the writers are taking us for dopes. They showed her in the flipped over car and Fenix shoot her.
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
my wife, Eva Mendes

Well technically in FF4. they didnt show us letti getting shot an killed that was just Doms recreation of what went down right?

tony23retro wrote:

grin.gif
You're definitely the only one. I thought Gisele was Latina but apparently she was Israeli and a special agent hence the Mossad reference. They definitely thought that we'd forget what happened in Fast and Furious because she was Latina. Minus that, the movie was excellent and exactly what a summer movie should be. The action was top notch, there was comedy, there was plenty of eye candy (the cop, the women at the race although I'm sure some were Tranvesti
laugh.gif
) andthe plot wasn't too difficult for the audience to follow. Easily the best of the series. 

Tokyo Drift was bad but at least with this movie we got to see how Han financed his operation in Tokyo. I don't think they bring back anyone from TD in the next trilogy especially after seeing the scene after the credits if that's where they decide to take it.

Mastamind,
Spoiler [+]
He was a man of high character (something she admired in her deceased husband) and he saved her life. He won her over when he saved Agent Hobbs instead of leaving him to die.

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
It was absolutely genius what they did with that ten second window. I didn't pay attention to the garbage truck when they passed it on the freeway but when Agent Hobbs figured everything out
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
at Letty still being alive. Unless something happened that we didn't see in Fast and Furious, the writers are taking us for dopes. They showed her in the flipped over car and Fenix shoot her.
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
my wife, Eva Mendes

Well technically in FF4. they didnt show us letti getting shot an killed that was just Doms recreation of what went down right?

Originally Posted by AlexGod

tony23retro wrote:

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Mastamind,
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
my wife, Eva Mendes

Dom only recreated the car flipping over. When Fenix confesses to murdering her they show him shoot her with the camera on him and they show her in the whip after it crashed. How could there have been a double?

Originally Posted by AlexGod

tony23retro wrote:

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Mastamind,
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
my wife, Eva Mendes

Dom only recreated the car flipping over. When Fenix confesses to murdering her they show him shoot her with the camera on him and they show her in the whip after it crashed. How could there have been a double?

Just watched this tonight, and I loved it 
pimp.gif

2 of my favorite cars in the film too, STI and GTR. Not a fan of the LFA but it looked dope in the film.

And my man Han straight won
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just watched this tonight, and I loved it 
pimp.gif

2 of my favorite cars in the film too, STI and GTR. Not a fan of the LFA but it looked dope in the film.

And my man Han straight won
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol at everyone that left right when the credits started. movie noobs
laugh.gif

everyone knows you dont leave until the theater lights come up.

lol at everyone that left right when the credits started. movie noobs
laugh.gif

everyone knows you dont leave until the theater lights come up.

Movie was dope..

The cars was sick as always.. To bad there was only one race.. I guess street racing was so 2001

Love the ladies that was in this film..

Left as soon as the credits started.. # Went on youtube when I got back home.. to see what happen after the credits..

Movie was dope..

The cars was sick as always.. To bad there was only one race.. I guess street racing was so 2001

Love the ladies that was in this film..

Left as soon as the credits started.. # Went on youtube when I got back home.. to see what happen after the credits..

Also, I don't think the police Chargers (2nd generation) were SRT8s. The movie was playing them out to be SRT8s by putting Challenger SRT8 rims on them, but they had the standard R/T grill and last time I checked the SRT charger hasn't even been released yet

Also, I don't think the police Chargers (2nd generation) were SRT8s. The movie was playing them out to be SRT8s by putting Challenger SRT8 rims on them, but they had the standard R/T grill and last time I checked the SRT charger hasn't even been released yet

Back
Top Bottom