Fast Food being stingy with their condiments Vol. More BBQ Sauce

This is why i hate popeyes.
They give me 3 tenders, a cartons full of fries and they expect one bbq sauce to handle it and they wana charge you for more?
eyes.gif

I'm mad i had to whip out my own krafts honey garlic bbq sauce to finish the job but it was
pimp.gif

STOP being stingy with your damn sauce.

On the real, it's like I always have to ask to make sure they put them buttermilk ranches in the bag with my tacos at Jack in the box.
tired.gif

smh.gif

I especially hate the workers that say, with an attitude "there usually 20 cents, but I'll give it to you for free"

my boy works for KFC, and he almost got fired because he gave the customer more than 4 packets of ketchup

haha..happened to me last night..i go to long john silvers..she ask me do i want some sauce..i tell her tarter..im thinking she put like 4 or 5 packets in thebag..i get back to my house..it's only 2 packs..and i had 4 fish things
laugh.gif
smh.gif

another time..i went to mcdonalds..got the chicken nuggets value meal..ask for some bbq..dudes gives me 1 thing..i laughed then hit him with
indifferent.gif
..and i was like 1 bbq sauce..this wont even last me 3 nuggets..he didn't even giveme anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

They give me 3 tenders, a cartons full of fries and they expect one bbq sauce to handle it and they wana charge you for more?
eyes.gif

Definitely agreed. I got the same meal on New Year's Day and they game me 1 BBQ sauce, and wouldn't give me more unless I paid for them. I toldthem not to give me the drink (I already had beer) and just give me like 2 more BBQ's, and they STILL said no.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

How is one little carton of McD's sauce only gonna last you two nuggets? Do you drown them? It's usually one for every four nuggets for me.

I remember last week I ordered Mcdonalds wit my 2 other people, we had 3 sets of fries and 3 they gave us 2 ketchup packets....total.
indifferent.gif

I said "Are you serious"....and held my hand out untill i got a respectable amount.

I think some of the people working fast food are just idiots. I've worked fast food during HS, when the manager says give the customers a small amount ofcondiments...that doesnt mean 0.67 packets per customer.
laugh.gif
. Whats evenworse is when you ask for more and dudes hand you more packets one at a time. Its at the point where I just tell the workers a specific number,,,,and tell themto ballpark it..........

NAH EFF THAT, THOSE B###HES DONT MAKE ENOUGH TO ACT STINGY. ESPECIALLY AT TACO BELL WHERE I NEED ALOOOOOT OF FIRE SAUCE. YOU BETTER BELIEVE I GOT JOKES ON DECKFOR FLEXORS. WHAT A HUGE SMH.

Staff Edit: Warned for use of profanity.

Mannn for my chicken nuggets at mickey d's i need me like 6 sweet and sour sauces....

I need em for the fries too.

I hate when they give 2 of them joints.

iono bout yall but i hate when L&L or other hawaiian bbq places try to charge 75 cents for an extra chicken katsu sauce.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

eyes.gif

I'm mad i had to whip out my own krafts honey garlic bbq sauce to finish the job but it was
pimp.gif

STOP being stingy with your damn sauce.
Ayo?

laugh.gif

Naw, but I understand where you coming from. I hate ordering cruchwraps from Taco Bell. They ask me what kind of sauce I want. I say mild. They give me onepacket.
indifferent.gif

I just went to this Mexican restaurant today and the napkins where it usually is near the register disappeared. I'm thinking to myself that these people Iguess don't like it when customers like me take more than five pieces of napkins because Mexican food can be messy. So when they gave me my burrito theyjust give a couple of pieces and thinks its Okay.

eh, I remember the KFC at Kimmel tried "limiting" the amount of sauces you could take... that didnt last too long.

Condiments I can understand.......but some places wanna give you like 2 napkins. Whats that about?

spots around my crib give me TOO much sauce.....i bought like 2 chicken sandwiches and 2 fries from mcdonalds like last week and they gave me like 19 ketchups,only used like 8...i just save the ones i dont use..

Back
Top Bottom