Fast food suggestions

Is this available outside of Alaska? I need this.

I dont see why not. According to the "secret menu" website its a Big Mac with 2 quarter pounder patties. I assume you could just ask them to make you a Big Mac with quarter pounder patties instead of the normal patties. If the person behind the register gives you a blank stare I'm sure a quick conversation with the manger would get you squared away. The only time I go there is for the occasional breakfast and since I dont eat pork I often ask them to augment my order by just giving me a mcmuffin with no meat and double egg and they accomodate me.

Last edited:
For those who dont have an In-And-Out Burger nearby and nead a cheap substitute here is McDonald's answer to the Double Double, animal style fries, with a neopolitan shake:
mckinley-mac.jpg

big-mac-sauce.jpg

mcdonalds-neapolitan-300x300.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
that milk shake got me real thirsty for some reason..

come to think of it i havent had a milkshake in forever :lol:

Cool Ranch Taco is alright. I had three of those while I was drunk this past weekend. And still ended up going to McDonald's afterwards 
laugh.gif
 I just can't get a satisfying meal from Taco Bell

My go to fast food is chipotle. Something about a steak and chicken burrito. Very satisfying

That French Dip from Quizno's is straight. Comes with a 2 oz. cup of mystery liquid to dip it in.

Carl's Jr. with the 2 for $5 Bacon Western Cheeseburger gets the job done. 

McDonald's is like at the bottom of anyone I knows fast food list... Why do y'all like it?!

From the list you said

Carl's JR
I'd get a famous star with some crisp cut fries and a milk shake with a cup of water ( if I was drunk)

Back
Top Bottom