Fastest Man in: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, and Tennis

A couple of friends and i were talking about footspeed and sports, and how its stressed so much in the NFL and not in other sports. So this brought me to mynext question, who do you think the fastest guys i their respective sports are?

Football: Chris Johnson, Willie Parker, Devin Hester, all have ran under a 4.3 forty multiple times

Baseball: Jose Reyes

Basketball: Its a toss up, too many to choose from

Soccer: Drogba

Tennis: Nadal, Ive seen him chase down and return shots that no other tennis player would touch.

Your opinions??

post the fastest 100m runner in track and the fastest miler, and you will have arguably the two most fastest people in the world.

If your talking football its Deion Sanders or Daryl Green

^^ Thats funny you say that, I was actually gonna put him in there but I was thinking pro athletes. Also should have specified, again, my bad
laugh.gif

Gotta disagree with Drogba being soccer's fastest... the way he plays he uses his size and strength more than anything else... speed not a HUGE part of theman's game but it's definitely there. My opinion, anyways.

Right now I'd put my biased money on Theo Walcott or Gabby Agbonlahor. Or maybe even C Ronaldo. A lot to choose from.

Drogba isn't even close to being the fastest man in soccer. A few names that stand out to me are Obafemi Martins, David Odonkor and Theo Walcott. CrissyRonaldo and Leo Messi are also super fast.

I have heard drogba was the fastest, im not really into soccer all like that to tell you differently. You can thank my boy Alex for that one
laugh.gif

i personally thinkg 40 times are overrated. yeah, some guys can run 4.3 when they are working out, but some cant do that in pads or on grass and in real game.just my opinion

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Basketball: Lebron, easily.

Football: Chris Johnson, easily.

LeBron is quick but Derrick Rose is quicker than LeBron. Trust me.

I would put Leandro Barbosa, Tony Parker, Possibly Kevin Martin, and Mike Conely and more are faster than Lebron James

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I would put Leandro Barbosa, Tony Parker, Possibly Kevin Martin, and Mike Conely and more are faster than Lebron James
I'd say the fastest player in the NBA is either T.J. Ford or Leandro Barbosa

Back
Top Bottom