FAT JOE HATERS come in.....

this guy is complete garbage..his new single...J Holiday Made it hot and he's a new dude..making Joey look stupid...Fat Joe needs to hang up the Mic

laugh.gif
just playing...Fat Joe is that dude and his last album was hard
pimp.gif

I was about to say....lol. His new single is actually hot. He could've put Tony Sunshine on the hook and the song still would've been hot. I don'tthink as highly of Fat Joe as some and I don't think as low of him as some do. I just ride with dudes music. Not a fan but not a hater.

They all need to shut the hell up.

Remy mad her broke lookin $$* couldn't capitalize any success off some decent singles?

Been a fan, like his last album but I don't like the way he treated artists like Remy & Tony Sunshine.

OG Fat Joe: Big L feat Fat Joe - The enemy=
pimp.gif

Had another great track wit gangstar- who got gunz

But as of right now
sick.gif

Fat Joe is TRASH . . . He's always been wack, its amazing that he's been in the game for almost 15 years and has went from being a hardcore east coastrapper to a Miami corny love song makin ninja . . .

On some G ++#*
Jelous Ones Envy - Good
Don Cartagena - Decent
JOSE - Decent
Loyalty - Decent

After that I stopped listening to him . . .

His love songs with R&B features count is runnin neck and neck with LL & Ja . . . ++#* even 50 is back on that killa ++#*

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Fat Joe is TRASH . . . He's always been wack, its amazing that he's been in the game for almost 15 years and has went from being a hardcore east coast rapper to a Miami corny love song makin ninja . . .

On some G ++#*
Jelous Ones Envy - Good
Don Cartagena - Decent
JOSE - Decent
Loyalty - Decent

After that I stopped listening to him . . .

His love songs with R&B features count is runnin neck and neck with LL & Ja . . . ++#* even 50 is back on that killa ++#*

how u leave represent and his best, me myself and I shows u got hate in your blood either way
laugh.gif

fat joe gave all these cats a platform to shine...they didn't take advantage..simple as that.

He could've put Tony Sunshine on the hook and the song still would've been hot.
eek.gif
i actually never thought that...he coulda single handelytook TSunshine career a step further...i feel bad for Tony..dude can sing his @++ off and he had those hot potential singles before
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

eek.gif
i actually never thought that...he coulda single handely took TSunshine career a step further...i feel bad for Tony..dude can sing his @++ off and he had those hot potential singles before
smh.gif

Yea I don't know how long dude been in the game but I remember dude back when I heard that Still Telling Lies. It makes no sense for dude to still nothave a album out. Maybe its his work ethic but I doubt it. Should've been on this track but I guess Joe wanted to ride the wave of J Holiday. But like Isaid %!% would've been just as hot with Tony Sunshine and probably hotter.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

eek.gif
i actually never thought that...he coulda single handely took TSunshine career a step further...i feel bad for Tony..dude can sing his @++ off and he had those hot potential singles before
smh.gif

Yea I don't know how long dude been in the game but I remember dude back when I heard that Still Telling Lies. It makes no sense for dude to still not have a album out. Maybe its his work ethic but I doubt it. Should've been on this track but I guess Joe wanted to ride the wave of J Holiday. But like I said %!% would've been just as hot with Tony Sunshine and probably hotter.

That's exactly what it was.

hater #1 checkin in
lol jp kinda sort of.

the only thing im wondering is what Pistol Pete thinks about all this.

yo this is a dope diss track. people forever be sampling that phil colins song...i wonder if 50 is responsible..........
nerd.gif

number 1 problem is dude's waitin for hand me downs.......dipset and gunit went out and got theirs.....

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

yo this is a dope diss track. people forever be sampling that phil colins song...i wonder if 50 is responsible..........
nerd.gif

50 sampled Phil Colins? What track?
I doubt he did it before Nas - One Mic. 2002...
Anyways this diss is whack.

The only 2 fat people that were ever good at rapping were Starvin Harlem avatar and Big Pun...pound for pound, no 1 could rap as fast as Pun did...you couldhear the man sucking in as much air as possible just to have enough to rap....Fat Joe is TRASH COMPLETE GARBAGE, I will admit though, the diss tracks that himand Jada did against 50 were crack, but hes wack anyways!!!

Back
Top Bottom