Fat Joe inteview on DJ green lantern (u know fat joe gives great interviews)

so true... NOBODY has a better flow, wordplay than Pun.... Son was neva a gimmick either like most of these so called "legends" today

i wanna know who's name did they bleep out...probably did it do cat's wouldn't start cryin and catch some ego bruisin' .

Pun had nasty breathe control beyond belief. On another note, Joe's new album Jose2 is pretty dope IMHO!!!!! I copped it yesterday and I haven't beendisappointed in a track yet.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

The ONLY interesting thing Fat Joe can talk about is Pun...
sure, and his history in da DITC crew means absolutely nuffin.....
eyes.gif

grin.gif

You must not know about Fat Joe or must be really young……..

What about DITC?

What about the unreleased tracks he has with Biggie?

What about the bottle to Jay-Z head?

Originally Posted by dakid23

grin.gif

You must not know about Fat Joe or must be really young……..

What about DITC?

What about the unreleased tracks he has with Biggie?

What about the bottle to Jay-Z head?
Cats get wrapped up in what other rappers say about other rappers and don't wanna !+%! with a dude because of that. Fat Joe has always beendope to me regardless of who said what.

i understand joe was pun's best friend but anyone talking about pun is the greatest anything is lying to themselves. be real.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i understand joe was pun's best friend but anyone talking about pun is the greatest anything is lying to themselves. be real.
alien.gif
roll.gif

who do u jock these days????

Greatest flow, wordplay, breathe control, delivery... like who's better????

Big made better Commerical songs with street "even tho he didnt want to and puff forced him"

Pac made wayyyyy more commerical songs as well and was just deeeeep as hell

Em was more famous

But did they have a better flow, word play, breathe control, delivery???? i dont think so honestly..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

sure, and his history in da DITC crew means absolutely nuffin.....
eyes.gif

Anytime you gotta talk about what you did YEARS ago, that means currently your not doing anything noticeable today. In other words, his career has been over. His fansbase is hanging on by a thread.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

alien.gif
roll.gif

Big made better Commerical songs with street "even tho he didnt want to and puff forced him"

Em was more famous

But did they have a better flow, word play, breathe control, delivery???? i dont think so honestly..
pimp.gif
Aint taking nothing away from Pun but...

Kool G. Rap
Rakim
Pharoahe Monch
Big Daddy Kane

Just to name a few

Originally Posted by mossman75

alien.gif
roll.gif

Em was more famous

pimp.gif

Kool G. Rap
Rakim
Pharoahe Monch
Big Daddy Kane

Just to name a few
G Rap, Rakin, And Kane were Pioneers and they were MAD ILL.. but there flow and wordplay wasnt better.. pun could come hard or fast as hell.. andwhat he is saying he twists it up soo nice u ALWAYS gotta rewind it. They other 3 was ill and made great records but during there time they werent off that.Even now when they make records here and there there solid but not CRAZZZY. i can name like 15 pun joints off top that the flow, word play, delivery was justcrazyyyyy. PM i only heard a couple tracks that wasnt tight but i aint gonna *%$ on em cuz i neva bumped em but no way is he better than pun...

on a side note since this is Fat Joe thread...

LOL @ this video <embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:443847" width="512" height="319"type="application/x-shockwave-flash"flashVars="configParams=type%3Dnormal%26vid%3D443847%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A443847%26startUri=mgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A443847"allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><divstyle="margin:0;text-align:center;width:500px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/"style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">MTV Shows</a></div>

so true... NOBODY has a better flow, wordplay than Pun.... Son was neva a gimmick either like most of these so called "legends" today

Man, you talkin bout other people nocking other artists but yet you got Pun's nuts in your mouth with all your praising. All I gotta do is look at yourscreenname and see why your ride for Pun so hard. Don't get it twisted too, I think Pun is Top 8 dead or alive but if you talking about wordplay, breathcontrol, crazy flows. Eminem *%%+* on Pun

Precisely
roll.gif

100% correct

Originally Posted by mossman75

alien.gif
roll.gif

Em was more famous

pimp.gif

Kool G. Rap
Rakim
Pharoahe Monch
Big Daddy Kane

Just to name a few

^ fixed
wink.gif

wow. you serious
Pun has some of the greatest wordplay of any rapper ever

Back
Top Bottom