Fat Joe inteview on DJ green lantern (u know fat joe gives great interviews)

so true... NOBODY has a better flow, wordplay than Pun.... Son was neva a gimmick either like most of these so called "legends" today
Pun was a gimmick, yes he had flow, but he also had swag and style.

even his shirt was smooth.

Pun was the star of terror squad.

^Ehh i dont know about that ONE! however to each its own so its all good.

Gotta get this new Joey Crack album! Ive always been a fan of his work.

EITR album was INCREDIBLE IMO.

laugh.gif
I said his whole shtick, his whole fat playa don gangstashh Biggie already done. Biggie birthed that for all fat @%*$$+ in the game. I aint say nothing about flows. What does speaking Spanish have to do with this?What you mean a whole arsenal of words? How many spanish words can't be translated to English? How many Spanish rap albums Pun got?

Real talk there was no reason to even bring Big up in this thread. I be feeling dudes be saying _____ > Big just to feel good that they think that.

Before this thread gets any further off track Fat Joe only talking about the past in his interviews is just
laugh.gif
. Dude career is basically done. yea he can tell a story about Pun or DITC butlets be serious, he wasn't no factor in DITC. When was Joe ever spitting flames? Trying to turn this in to a Pun thread just cuz Joe can't stand on hisown.

But DITC itself went downhill after Big L, Big L was the real star of DITC, yes the rest were talented, but not like big l, he was the REAL star, after he died DITC died with them, so joe had no choice but to leave.

Big L is overrated.

OC is just a better rapper and Finesse gets rated higher because he's the one who birthed L's entire style.

Big L is overrated.

OC is just a better rapper and Finesse gets rated higher because he's the one who birthed L's entire style.
that's your opinion, but big l was rated the highest, cause he really kick it up.

when he got killed 14 years ago, DITC died with him, that's my opinion, I Don't blame joe for not returning to DITC, cause it's not the same without big l anyways in my opinion.

Man...why are you making things up?

I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but Joe NEVER left DITC.

Just a few years ago he was the main guy talking about doing another DITC album.

Man...why are you making things up?

I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but Joe NEVER left DITC.

Just a few years ago he was the main guy talking about doing another DITC album.
Too bad it never came, because joe was too busy, plus if you bring a reunion without big l in it is big mistake

DITC just isn't the same without the late big l, just like terror squad wasn't the same without the late pun.

That doesn't answer why you're presenting lies as the truth.

And Big L was not the nucleus of DITC.

Back
Top Bottom