Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real rap, this *%%! is corny now. Both of y'all said y'all was on 182 and St. Nick between the hours of 2:30 and 4:30. At some time or another betweenthose hours. $*#!@* don't gotta convince us that the other is lying and I'm telling the truth. The fact is one of y'all is telling a straight lietrying to save face. I hate that type *%%!. All you gotta say is you wasn't out there. Cats stay trying to spew half-truths..Either y'all meet up againand squab it out, or both of y'all conduct yourselves like grown **% men and shut up. I'm not trying to come at nobody's neck, but this !!#! iscorny. If you gon do something, do it.

damn i just ran through the 13 pages...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i think Rav pretty much summed up my thoughts on this...

smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
@ my dude Rifle J. going in with the Barack pics...

Music Forum remind me of the boys' bathroom when i was in junior high...none of the janitors ever came to clean it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by amine2345

fyi, for the cats unfamiliar with the area, ps 132 is a block up 182 from st. nick, corner of wadsworth and 182nd. i really wish i would have read this thread before tonight. i can get down to 182nd in like 25 minutes and i'm on spring break with nothing to do. i woulda been posted on that corner ALL day with a camcorder and a sidekick, giving the play by play on EVERYTHING. "some girl with a big booty just rolled by"
laugh.gif

There go your 3rd party.
Set up a concrete time and place and get it on.

If not, Let the thread die...

On the real though, this
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
is gettin real corny. Eithermeet up, or dead this
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
a1f15441a0514b0a6d8541f3f3d88174a019b52.gif

roll.gif
BOMBA!
eek.gif
atall this #%!%, real talk, I thought all of this was about the elephant.. i'm thinkin to myself "this dude joey must really be a hood dude for allthese pages to be about him" .. and look what I see
eek.gif
laugh.gif
..I'm not taking sides.. Haze, you seem like a cool dude.... Ninjahood
smh.gif
, all Ihave to say is don't make us look bad, ("aplatanado")
laugh.gif
...Good luck to the both of yall if yall tryna handle this on the street level (get the timing right
laugh.gif
) .. but let's try to settle down fellas
pimp.gif

I don't see what was so hard to meetup if a time was set......like dudes said someone lying, just reschedule you got a bunch of _'s ready to witness.

Wow...
Im waiting for this dude to come in here and explain his self though.....how you hiding in your own hood famo? Despicable.

i'm gonna be completely honest...
For someone with pockets fat like "Cecil Fielder", or "Kristie Alley", with an apartment above the empire state building.. whos having sexwith megan fox and jessica Biel... and Driving an escalade blah blah blah.. for u to making all those CRUCIAL moves.. how you spending so much of your day..wrapped up in how Gangsta you sound on a forum? this thread went from you actin like Remy Ma... pissin all over Fat Joe's name for no reason besides being a hater... to questioning your credibility... over how quick your willing to go have a brawl with some dude on NIKETALK? a dude who at the least hasposted pics of himself making some kind of hustle... and DOING OTHER THINGS BESIDES SITTIN ON NT... ALL DAY LONG.
so while your #!##+@## is really on point, and youve got all of those cool little lingos like "scrams", down packed.. and you really are juelz withthe analogies... you sound like a LAME. not like a Ja Rule after 50 Cent battle lame.
Like that dude whos been talking about hes gonna blow up and get his moms out the hood but he stay poppin 40's on the corner and hes 36 with 5 babymomma's lame.

and no.. i got no interest in meeting you on fordham rd and webster tomorrow at 2:00 o'clock so that I can brag to NT how I Mike Tyson Circa 96'd you.

pimp.gif
claaaaaaaassic
pimp.gif

And wit that being said one of you sounds like a mook and the next sounds extremely pet
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Wow...
Im waiting for this dude to come in here and explain his self though.....how you hiding in your own hood famo? Despicable.

For someone with pockets fat like "Cecil Fielder", or "Kristie Alley", with an apartment above the empire state building.. whos having sex with megan fox and jessica Biel... and Driving an escalade blah blah blah.. for u to making all those CRUCIAL moves.. how you spending so much of your day.. wrapped up in how Gangsta you sound on a forum? this thread went from you actin like Remy Ma... pissin all over Fat Joe's name for no reason besides being a hater... to questioning your credibility... over how quick your willing to go have a brawl with some dude on NIKETALK? a dude who at the least has posted pics of himself making some kind of hustle... and DOING OTHER THINGS BESIDES SITTIN ON NT... ALL DAY LONG.
so while your #!##+@## is really on point, and youve got all of those cool little lingos like "scrams", down packed.. and you really are juelz with the analogies... you sound like a LAME. not like a Ja Rule after 50 Cent battle lame.
Like that dude whos been talking about hes gonna blow up and get his moms out the hood but he stay poppin 40's on the corner and hes 36 with 5 baby momma's lame.

and no.. i got no interest in meeting you on fordham rd and webster tomorrow at 2:00 o'clock so that I can brag to NT how I Mike Tyson Circa 96'd you.

we gotta another challenger haze
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Wow...

For someone with pockets fat like "Cecil Fielder", or "Kristie Alley", with an apartment above the empire state building.. whos having sex with megan fox and jessica Biel... and Driving an escalade blah blah blah.. for u to making all those CRUCIAL moves.. how you spending so much of your day.. wrapped up in how Gangsta you sound on a forum? this thread went from you actin like Remy Ma... pissin all over Fat Joe's name for no reason besides being a hater... to questioning your credibility... over how quick your willing to go have a brawl with some dude on NIKETALK? a dude who at the least has posted pics of himself making some kind of hustle... and DOING OTHER THINGS BESIDES SITTIN ON NT... ALL DAY LONG.
so while your #!##+@## is really on point, and youve got all of those cool little lingos like "scrams", down packed.. and you really are juelz with the analogies... you sound like a LAME. not like a Ja Rule after 50 Cent battle lame.
Like that dude whos been talking about hes gonna blow up and get his moms out the hood but he stay poppin 40's on the corner and hes 36 with 5 baby momma's lame.

we gotta another challenger haze
nerd.gif

was about to say the same thing
nerd.gif

triple threat match?

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gawd dam y'all N's is crazy

if these dudes do in fact decide to chunk..i think it'll resemble P vs. Saigon
someone is gonna get snuffed while dude runs away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom